Bad days

Hey shawtys
Word count: 436
If y'all have any ideas feel free to message me ❤️  THANK YOU FOR 37K READS I APPRECIATE YOU ALL AND LOVE YOU GUYS<33

Y/n povs:
I was sleeping until I woke up I checked my alarm clock shitt I was late for school. I soon got out of bed oh great my favorite shirt is still washing I had to wear a very uncomfortable sweatshirt I head down stairs to see my mom I said bye to her. I wasn't even hungry I opened the front door while closing it behind me.

I had to walk to school well not walk I literally had to run I didn't even look at my phone at all I saw missing calls from Marcus and texts saying "hey y/n when are you coming?" I ran so fast like I was the next flash (sheesh the next flash 💪) I soon made it all I missed was 1st period and now it was break while I was walking up to Marcus I stepped on gum "you gotta be kidding me-" I said while be cut off by Marcus "y/n omg where were you" he said patted my back " I woke up late and this whole morning was disaster" I said all tired.

"Oh sorry about that but am glad you here " he said. I smiled me and him were talking until we heard the bell ring "oh well I have to go" I said "me too" Marcus said we kissed and said bye eachother while walking separate ways. I was in language arts the teacher was passing our test around "try next time" my teacher said while handing me the paper "a 50%?! I worked so hard for this test just to get a F".

The whole day was disaster for me and I was just miserable I just wanted to sleep on my bed and forget about school. Finally school was over I saw Marcus he was waving at me I waved back he came up to me and asked if I needed a ride I nodded and he smiled and we got in his car and drove off.

After we made it his house we walked inside his room "hard day huh?" He said "yes today was literally horrible but I guess everybody has bad days" he smiled "go take a nap you deserve one" he said "okay but can you cuddle with me while I take a nap" I said "of course y/n anything for you" he said and like that we both fell asleep in each other's arms.