Late Night Drives 

Hey y'all if you have any requests or ideas feel free to message me 😋
Word count: 547
ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR 5K I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU ALL SO MUCH ❤️❤️

Y/n povs:
I was getting ready for bed, but I wasn't really that tired and it was Saturday night so I was just bored to be honest, until I got a text from Marcus it said "hey y/n wanna go on a late night drive because I can't fall asleep" it felt like this guy was reading my mind omg "yess of course I will love to go just lemme get ready". I put my phone down and wore a hoodie and sweats because i just wanted to wear something comfortable.

I was putting my hair as a messy bun. I was also trying to be quiet because my parents were downstairs and these walls were pretty hallow. I soon was done i was sitting on my bed until I saw a face appear on my window it was Marcus, I smiled and ran to my window and opened the window "ready to go?" "Yess" I said while taking his hand climbing out of the window. Me and Marcus danced a little because we weren't caught soon we got on his car. (yes in this Marcus has a car 🤪)

Marcus povs:
Me and y/n were blasting music and singing to it. Soon we stopped at Taco Bell "what do you want y/n" "two crunchy tacos please" she said I nodded and ordered her food and my food. Then they gave it to us in the other station we said thank you and left. Me and y/n parked at the parking lot so we could eat our food. "Wait wait so really you never had in and out before?" She said shockingly "yess I always wanted to try it but never had the chance too" I said taking a bite into my taco.

Soon me and y/n were done with our food. "So where do you wanna go next"? I said "hmm about the park" y/n said all excited " the park it is" I said while driving to a park. Soon we got there y/n got off the car so quickly and headed to the swings "Hey hey wait for me" I said running to the swings too "push me please Marcus", "okay l'll push you". Soon me and her were on the swings together we were just talking until we checked our phones it was almost 2am. We decided to leave because it was getting late.

Y/n povs:
Me and Marcus were jamming to music our way back home. We soon made it home because we both were neighbors. "Well thanks Marcus for this really thank you I really enjoyed this" " I did too y/n" me and him kissed and said goodnight to eachother while heading home. I climbed back up my window wow that was a night one of the best nights i ever had actually. I texted Marcus goodnight again then seconds later he replied goodnight sweetheart I smiled at the text. I put my phone in my nightstand while letting it charge while i was already asleep.

It's Friday happy Friday welcome to Friday 😫‼️🗣