Missing you

Hey y'all
This is very long 🤪
Word count: 1140
Hope your day is going amazing ❤️
THANK YOU ALL FOR 12K LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU AGAIN ❤️❤️

Y/n povs:
I was just making my self breakfast I remember I used to have breakfast with marcus I sighed, you must be wondering why he isn't with me well because me and him broke up because we felt like it was the right thing to do. So here I am just having breakfast alone but I don't mind  it was the right thing to do right?

I soon was done with breakfast I decided to go on a walk. I was walking until I remember me and Marcus always used to take this trail omg y/n stop thinking about him I said in my head. After that walk I went home and all I could think about was Marcus I decided to watch Tv to distract myself and not think about him.

Marcus povs:
I was sitting on my bed, listening to music I remember when me and y/n used to listen to this song everyday god I missed her. I wonder what she was doing right now i then decided to get up from my bed and do something that could distract myself after thinking I decided to ride my skateboard that always helps me.

I was riding it while doing some tricks until I got a text I thought it was y/n but it was actually my friend Dylan he asked me if I wanted to go to the fair I thought about it and said sure why not it will be a great way to get my mind off y/n. 

Y/n povs:
I was watching tv until I got a text from my friend Valerie she asked if I wanted to go to the fair I said sure and it will be a great way to get Marcus off my mind. I was changing into something casual I did my hair and makeup and after that I was done. Valerie said she was picking me up so I just waited for her until she texted me that she was here I went up to her car and got in then she said "ready to gooo?" I nodded. Soon we drove off to the fair.

After that drive we made it to the fair I got out of the car we walked in the fair. We gave our money to the guy while him handing out our tickets we both said thanks while heading to the entrance of the fair. "Am so excited ahhh today is gonna be a blast" Valeria said "yeah and this will be a perfect distraction to not think about Marcus" I said "oh um-" Valerie was about to say something when I looked up and saw Marcus oh you gotta be kidding me I grabbed Valerie hand while yanking her to the corner where they can't see us.

"What the fuck why is Marcus here didnt I tell you that I wanted a distraction to not think about him I can't do that anymore when he's here" I said almost yelling "look look am sorry but I didn't know Dylan was gonna bring Marcus if I knew I wouldn't have bought you here" I signed and said "it's okay I'll figure it out"Valerie nodded and we both cooled down while coming out of the corner.

Marcus povs:
Me and Dylan were walking until I saw her it was y/n she stood there while yanking Valerie arm and taking her in a corner. "Dude why is y/n here?" I said all freaked out. "Look dude am sorry I didn't know she was coming okay just ignore her or idk" he said. I just stood there until they both came out of the corner. "Heyyy guysss" Valerie said trying to get rid of the awkwardness.

After all that we all walked to the ride section I was walking, me and y/n didn't even look at eachother once after all the walking we got to the ride section. We were waiting in line after all the waiting it was finally our turn Dylan and Valerie went together oh god it was just me and y/n we went inside the cart together, it was so awkward me and her didn't talk at all. We all everyone having a good time while me and her were just quiet. After the ride we got off we could tell Valerie and Dylan were enjoying themselves.

After all the rides we all decided to do the games Valerie and Dylan both yelled at us and said "You two go together will be right back" while them giggling and running. It was just me and y/n now me and her were just walking until I decided to break the quietness "soo y/n how you been?" She was surprised when I talked "oh uh good how about you?" "Alright" I said.

After that she said "umm wanna play that game" she said while pointing at a game where you win a monkey I said sure we walked over to the game. "Okay so you wanna go first" I said to y/n "no you can" she said I smiled "okay here l go" I said. After for a while me and y/n were screaming and forgetting what happened between us. "okay okay Marcus you got this one more hit then you could get the big monkey" she said all happy. After the last hit I got it me and y/n were screaming while laughing everyone was looking at us but we didn't care.

After few more games we stopped I asked y/n If she wanted me to drop her off at her house she said "sure let me just text Valerie that I'll be with you" I nodded then after y/n we done texting and said "okay okay let's gooo" we  walked over to my car and got in. I was driving to her house until we made it "umm thank you for dropping me off" she said, I smiled and said "no problem anything for you" she smiled.

She was about to leave my car when l said "wait wait y/n" she turned around "I can't keep doing it I can't y/n I still have feelings for you and I didn't wanna break up with you" I said. She looked confused as first then happy "I didn't want it either fuck i miss you Marcus I really do" we stood quiet then I decided to do it kiss her again. She kissed back i missed this. After that kissing "bye Marcus" she said while smiling "bye y/n I said while smiling also.