Nightmares

Hey y'all
Word count: 405
Hope your having a great day, am so sorry this is short ❤️
THANK YOU ALL FOR 31k READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH 🙌🙌
I need help I've been to invested with the Nessa and Jaden drama 🧍‍♀️

Y/n povs:
I was in a white room and I saw Marcus he was front of me we were both tied up. I looked at him and all of sudden I see a guy he had a gun and held it up on Marcus head no no no!!I screamed but the guy didn't care he shot then all of sudden I woke up I was crying and I couldn't breath. Then all of sudden Marcus woke up too "hey hey y/n what's wrong love"
"I had a n-nightmare" while my voice cracking and still crying.

He had a worried face "here y/n come tell me what was about" he said while patting the bed I sat with him "u-umm I had a dream of you and me, we were both tied up and all of sudden a guy came up to your head and shot you and I woke up after that" I said still worried "hey love look at me" I did "it was just a nightmare here let me get you water and we could watch Netflix would you like that?" He said with a soft smile I nodded he soon left the bed to go to the kitchen I was so glad to have him.

Soon he came with the water and bought snacks with him too. He got on bed with me "we could watch Netflix and eat snacks like our little date night just like at 2am" he said while laughing softly I laughed I do not know what I would do without him. Then I said "hey Marcus am sorry for waking you up by the way" "hey don't apologize it's fine and am glad I woke up so I could be with you and keep you safe" he said I kissed him "I love you Marcus" I said snuggling up to him " I love you more" he said with a cheeky smile "impossible" I said.

We ended up watching home alone, me and Marcus favorite movie after that I started getting sleepy and soon slept the last thing I heard was "goodnight sweetheart" while feeling Marcus kiss my head.