Cheating

Hey y'all
Word count: 483
sorry if I don't update I've been really busy with school and all but soon I will be updating more ❤️ and thank you thank you thank you for 22k reads thats so incredible and just thank you again all of you love you guys <33

Y/n povs:
I was walking to my room because I was pretty tired, and Marcus was at a party right now and I let him go because I trusted him. I went on my bed while scrolling through Instagram until I got a message from a unknown number. I pressed the message to see my Marcus kissing a other girl no it can't be Marcus wouldn't do that. After a lot of thinking I decided to go to the party because I knew the address to where the party was held. I grabbed my keys and stormed off I got on my car I was in tears but right now wasn't the time to cry I wanted to know the truth.

I soon made it to the party their was a lot of people. I slammed my car door while heading inside i got inside it was packed I was looking for him until I got a call from him "'Marcus Marcus where are you at?!" I said "I've been trying to call you y/n and am outside and am sorry please" as soon as it said that I hanged up I thought it was photoshopped but no it was actually true he kissed some girl. I soon went outside I saw Marcus we walked towards eachother "y/n am so sorry please forgive me I didn't mean to kiss her I promise" he didn't even look sad at all "no Marcus I gave you to many chances were done how could you even do this to me everything we been through I trusted you and you did this!" I said almost causing a scene.

All of sudden the girl that kissed Marcus came behind him and said "oh hi sorry that I kissed your boyfriend btw your boyfriend is a great kisser" I was so mad you got to be kidding me she just really said that I was ready to fight until Marcus says "chill y/n" are you serious he told me chill "you know what Marcus I hope you and this chick have a good life fuck you Marcus I never want to see you again" I said while almost screaming I left I got in my car I started crying how can he do this to me was I not enough or what.

Nobody's pov:
That night both of them were fill with regrets so much sadness they didn't mean to hurt eachother and they couldn't even forgive eachother because of what that person said or person did  but I guess sometimes everything has to end.