Period

Hey y'all
Word count: 443
Sorry this is short 🤾‍♀️
THANK YOU ALL FOR 15K reads ❤️ literally unbelievable so thank you guys so much and have a good day! <33

Y/n povs:
I was on the bed while holding my stomach I had so much cramps. Soon I heard Marcus walking in I think he heard my pain "ohh you poor sweet thing am going to the store right now hang on" he said while grabbing his keys and heading to the front door. Wow how did l get so lucky I smiled I decided to watch tv hmm I was scrolling through Netflix when I saw it perfect I decided to watch American horror story one of my favorite shows.

Marcus povs:
I was currently heading to the store soon I made it. I parked my car and went to the entrance i went to the section where they have the chocolates at I got one while getting a teddy bear and some more Advil. After done paying I headed back to my car and put the things aside of me while starting my car. I soon made it I parked on the drive way while heading to the front door and opening the door with my keys.

Soon I got in I heard American horror stories on she loved that show. I walked over to the room she was at I saw her she was really engaged to the show. "Hey y/n am back" I said "marcussss I missed youuu" she said while reaching her arms to hug me I leaned down and hugged her "Okay y/n I got your stuff here ya go" I said while handing everything to her. She smiled and said "aww Marcus I appreciate this" "hey hey wanna share the chocolate while watching American horror story with me" she said excited "sure but first take the Advil so the cramps could go away" i said she nodded soon she took it.

Y/n povs:
Me and Marcus were just watching American horror story while eating the chocolates even better my cramps were gone. After that I was getting pretty sleepy I remember what Marcus bought me the teddy bear it was right next to me I bought it next to me while sleeping with it and after that I knocked out.

Marcus Povs:
I was watching the show when I heard soft snores it was y/n I could see she was cuddling the teddy bear I bought her I slightly smiled. I soon turned off the tv while bringing her close to me and saying "goodnight love" I said while knocking out too.