Drunk Marcus

Hey y'all
Word count: 507
Hope y'all like this ❤️
Please message me if you have any ideas
Thank you all for 28k reads I can't tell how much this means to me so thank you all love y'all ❤️

Y/n povs:
I was in my bed just listening to music when all of sudden I hear my vibrating I wonder who it was. I picked it up and saw it was one of Marcus friends "h-hello?" I said "oh hi thank god you answered umm Marcus he's drunk and keeps asking for you" wow I said in my head "oh okay I'll come right now don't let him do anything stupid please" I said he said okay while hanging up.

I got up from my bed and just wore sweatpants and a hoodie. After I was done getting ready I got my car keys from the table and went to my car I opened the car door and drove off. Soon I got there I got off my car and it was like 11pm right now so I went on the front porch and knocked, soon someone opened the door it was the dude that called me he pointed at Marcus and said "he's right there with the boys".

I looked at him until I could see he was laughing with the boys until he saw me. "Y/n I missed you so much" he said hugging me and almost carrying me "well boys I have to go my girlfriend wants me home bye i love you guysss" he said hiccuping they waved back while still laughing. We walked to the car I had to help him up "wow Marcus you are really drunk" after we made it to the car I helped him get inside the car, after that I got in the car and we left.

In the middle of the drive Marcus kept asking for kisses "please at least one kiss" he said begging "no Marcus am driving right now" he pouted like a little kid "fine fine Marcus" I gave him a quick kiss "there happy now?" He nodded and smiled like a little kid. Soon we made it home I helped Marcus get inside the house he made it and soon we went to our room. Marcus looked passed out he looked so calm I didn't want to ruin his asleep. Soon I got ready for bed I saw him he slept like a little baby I smiled while Turing off the light and saying "goodnight Marcus".

Marcus povs:
I woke up with a bad headache I looked at the bed and I didn't see y/n where could she be after a few mins later I saw her she had pills and breakfast for me. "Good morning Marcus" she said "hi y/n am so sorry for last night I guess I was just really drunk" "it's okay Marcus all you did was ask for kisses" I said while laughing he smiled while taking the pill and eating his breakfast.