Jealous 

Hey y'all 😯
I hope you enjoyed this 🕺
Word count: 658
THANK YOU ALL FOR 1k READS ILY YOU ALL ❤️

y/n povs:
I was in my way to class, I always walked with Marcus but not today because Ginny decided that they should walk together. I mean I get it that she's the new girl but cmon why does she have to be so close and touchy with him like the other day, I literally saw her getting touchy  with Marcus and that was the last straw jealousy had overcome me. I had a feeling Ginny liked him but I didn't want to think that.

I soon went to my first class and guess what I had class with both of them. I saw Marcus he was coming towards me "hey baby sorry I didn't walk you to class Ginny wanted me to walk with her" I said it was fine with a fake smile. Even tho it wasn't he smiled and went to his seat, the whole time I was distracted with my thoughts I didn't even pay attention to class at all and usually I pay attention but I guess today not.

Marcus povs:
I recently was getting along with the new girl Ginny, and to be honest she was really touchy and close. I wanted to confront her about how she's so touchy around me and it just makes uncomfortable. I also have a girlfriend like cmon but I could tell y/n was jealous of Ginny. But y/n never told me but I already knew by the look of her face when me and Ginny talked she just looked jealous I mean I don't blame her, I would be too.

So I decided to confront Ginny about it like how she's been so touchy and close to me. I told her to meet me at the front of school so she did. "Ginny am sorry but I think we should stop hanging out together it just doesn't feel right" Ginny was shocked "why you and me had a good friendship" "it's just that your always touchy and close and I don't like and neither does my girlfriend" "cmon don't be like that" she said while getting close to me "no Ginny am done goodbye!" I left her while she was shocked and just stood their. Now it was time to see y/n.

y/n povs:
I was getting off school I was leaving school until I saw Ginny and Marcus they were talking. I didn't want to bother them because it looked like they were having a heated conversation. Yes there was definitely yelling but I didn't want to be apart of it so I left and went to my house. I soon got to my house i did my homework and finished and I tried not to think about Ginny and Marcus but I couldn't.

I was just watching the office because that always helps me calm down and it's also me and Marcus favorite show. I then heard a knock I jumped slightly I paused the episode I was on, I unlocked the door to see that it was Marcus. Marcus?! I said shocked "what you doing here?" I said letting him come in he came in and said "look y/n am sorry that me and Ginny have been hanging around a lot and I just ended our friendship because she was really touchy and I could tell you were jealous by the look of your face"

"Wow Marcus and yeah your right I was jealous I just didn't like how you two we're getting to touchy " I said while putting my head down "hey hey am only yours and am always gonna be yours and your always gonna be mine got that?" He said I smiled and kissed him "got it" I said "now let's watch the office" I said while pulling him he laughed and followed me.