Skateboarding

Hey y'all 🌝
Word count: 454
Sorry this is short
Writing this while listening to the neighborhood 😋😋
THANK YOU ALL FOR 8k I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART <33

Y/n povs:
I was getting all I wore was a baggy shirt with jeans. Today I was going to the skate park with Marcus because he was gonna teach me how to ride a skateboard because I never learned how to. I was all done doing my hair and my light makeup, I soon was waiting for Marcus until I heard a knock on the window ohh it must be him, I ran to my window and looked over my window to see that it was Marcus I smiled while opening the window for him. "Heyy y/n ready to go" he said "yess I am" he smiled and then soon me and him got out from my window . He handed me a skateboard because he had a extra one then me and him headed to the skate park.

Soon me and Marcus were at the skate park already. He grabbed my hand and said "ready to learn how to skate?" "Yes am ready" I said all pumped he smiled and ran to a little space where me and him could skate. "Okay first place your foot in correctly yeah yeah like that" he said "then first balance" he said while holding on me. "Now am gonna let you go" he said while slowly letting me go. I balanced then somehow I fell on top of him he luckily was there to catch me. Soon I kept trying and I think I got the hang of it then all of sudden I fell on Marcus then we both fell. I was literally on top of him he started laughing while I was laughing soon we got right back up "it's okay at least your learning how to ride it and after all the practice then you will be like me a pro he said while smirking.

After that i barely fell but I couldn't do tricks like Marcus because I was still a beginner which is alright. Soon it was getting late, me and him left the skate park "ya know I had a great time today thank you for teaching me how to ride a skateboard" she said "no problem also you could have the skateboard" "really Marcus thank youuuu" I said while kissing him "well I see you byeee and goodnight" I said, he said the same thing back and soon I got into my room.

Marcus povs:
Today was a blast and she actually is really a fast learner, then someday she could start doing tricks and we could actually skateboard together.