First Kiss

Hey y'all 🕺
Hope your day is going great ❤️
Word count: 542

y/n povs:
Me and Marcus have been freinds since forever we became friends in elementary. Since that day we are still friends I mean yeah me and him have some fights but that doesn't bring any harm to our friendship. He always used to tease me because I never had my first kiss I mean i was okay with it and I was only 15 so I had plenty of time. I was getting ready because he was coming over for dinner also my window was close to his window so we always talked like in the night.

Then I heard a knock on our door i was all done I yelled at my mom that I'll get the door. I opened and welcomed them in. "Hi sweetie"Marcus mom said to me I gave her a hug I said Hi to everyone and especially Marcus "Hii Marcus" I said "Heyy y/n" he said while patting my shoulder.

Marcus Povs:
I went over to y/n house because her parents invited us over. We were walking to their house. I always used to tease y/n because she never had her first kiss and am gonna be honest I haven't either I didn't want to tell her because I wanted her to think I was cool. But today I decided that I wanted her to be my first kiss because she was special. She wasn't like those other girls she was different and I liked it. Soon I was lost with my thoughts an then my dad tapped my shoulder and asked if I was okay I didn't realize we were already in their front porch I told him I was okay.

Soon y/n opened the door for us she looked pretty as always. My parents greeted her she said hi to me I said it back. Soon we were all done with our food and it was dessert time. After dessert  I asked y/n if she wanted to go upstairs she said sure we put our plate in the sink and washed it then left upstairs. We watched Netflix and just ate snacks.

y/n povs:
Me and Marcus went upstairs we watched Netflix and ate snacks then we got board and decided to talk about anything. "Okay so y/n I have to tell you something" Marcus said " sure what's up" I said he took a deep breath and said "I lied to you I never had my first kiss I just wanted you to think I was cool" Woah what a lot of new information.After that I started laughing "hey it's not funny" he said "too bad you laughed at me for not kissing anyone now it's payback" he made a fake mad face then laughed with me.

After the laughing and jokes he looked at me serious and said "look y/n um I was wondering if you could be my first kiss" Marcus said nervously "Wait what your serious" I said with a blank expression. "Yeah am serious" "I mean it wouldn't hurt so why not" then we kissed woah we stopped kissing "wow..." I said Marcus chuckled and said "yeah wow"