Accident 

Hey y'all 😋
Also if you haven't finished the series because I don't want to spoil it for you. 
Word count: 721
Am doing the part where Ginny yells at Marcus and he gets in a Motorcycle crash but am gonna switch it around.

Y/n povs:
I just saw my mom and dad they were middle of god no knows what. I remember my dad told me he wouldn't do it again but he did, he even promised me he wouldn't. I just wanted to end it all, all of the lies and and pain I can't take it anymore. I had a lighter I put it near my skin then I saw Marcus, fuck he was standing there. He then said "y/n what are you doing?" "Nothing why are you here?" "And why do you care anyways" " I just wanted to say that I think I love you" he mumbled.

"Oh my god Marcus you don't and am done with all the sexual tension between us it's just I can't" I didn't know what I was saying I just wanted to be alone. "Marcus why are you just standing their leave!!" He left "Don't come back again!" I said while shutting the window.
What The Fuck Did I Just do? I thought in my mind.

Marcus povs:
I have no idea what I just saw my mind was going in circles, I knew I shouldn't have said that and now it's gonna ruined the only thing I care about why the fuck would I say that, I said while crying and getting on my motorcycle I had no idea what I was doing, but it will take the pain away. I was on my motorcycle I didn't even know how to ride it properly but I don't care. I was swerving but I didn't care until I crashed into something all I remember is seeing black.

Y/n povs:
i was texting Marcus phone and telling him that I didn't mean to say all those things. Then he didn't answer so that night I didn't fall asleep at all, I kept thinking about Marcus and worrying about him. Then in the morning my mom woke me up and told me Marcus got in motorcycle crash my whole face had a blank expression I didn't know how to react.
I nodded and she told me that he was doing okay but he was still in hospital.

Even tho I was still mad at her an dad I told her if she could drop me off in the hospital so I could visit him. She said yeah I still couldn't believe that what if I made him do that because all those dumb things I said. I didn't care about that all I cared about was Marcus and too see if he was okay. Soon my mom dropped me off and I made my way to the entrance of the hospital.

I saw Marcus he had a lot of flowers in his room I sat on the chair beside the bed. Then a few minutes he woke up because he was asleep, he turned around and saw me "hi Marcus all I wanted to do was check too see if your okay and I wanted to apologize for everything I really am sorry".  He smiled weakly and patted the bed for him to come lay down with him I did.

"It's okay y/n you were going through your own shit I get it" he said " but still I shouldn't have said all those dumb things". "Hey hey it's okay" he said while calming me down I smiled " also the fire thing umm i like to do it it takes the pain away". "You didn't have to tell me but if you ever feel like that come call me or something okay?" "Okay and Marcus I think I love you too" he smiled and we kissed then we just cuddled in the hospital bed.

Marcus povs:
I was so glad she felt the same way, and am also glad she told me about what she was doing and I really did mean what I say that I always been there for her even tho I had a concussion I will. She was the only person who understands me in this fucked up town.