Jealous Marcus 

Hey y'all 🏃‍♀️
Hope your day is going good 😜
Word count: 647
THANK YOU ALL FOR 4K LITERALLY YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING ILY YOU ALL ❤️❤️❤️

Marcus povs:
Today me and y/n were supposed to go to the park together,but then her friend came over his name was hunter, and basically he was friends with her since forever. I didn't think to much of it because they were just friends until I saw how close he was and always stole her away from me. I knew that I was jealous of him I mean I had the right to be. I decided to tell y/n about this so at least she could know.

I was on my to school with y/n I decided to tell her right now. "Y/n I have to tell you something" "what is it" y/n said  " I feel like hunter likes you" I said. "Really are you sure"
"Yes am sure" "okay I'll talk to him but please don't be jealous he's just friend to me" "what me jealous yeah no" I said. "Marcus you literally give him a death stare when's he's next to me" y/n said "well I have the right to be" she smiled and said " it's Marcus am only yours" we kissed and headed to school.

I was done with school I was just go to school then I saw y/n she was talking to hunter. I try not to be jealous but I couldn't help it I mean why is he so close to her and why is he making her laugh, I do that am her boyfriend for god sakes, I decided to go home I needed to calm down and just relax.

y/n povs:
What Marcus said he was probably right maybe he does like me, I decided not to think about it. Soon school was over I was walking outside and saw hunter he was coming my way, then he said "oh hey y/n how you doing" I said "good actually hunter I have to go sorry" "u sure your mom invited me over for dinner so I'll just go with you" "okay I said while faking laughing. I saw Marcus he looked pissed I wanted to talk to him so bad but he already left.

Soon we got to my house i said hi to my mom and went to my bedroom, soon hunter came in "hey y/n nice room he said "thanks" I said smiling. "So you and Marcus" he said while sitting next to me "yeah what about it" I said "oh nothing" he said while getting close to me. I decided to get up and said "Hunter am sorry but I have a boyfriend" "okay who cares you barely know him just get with me" he said " you asshole", I said while running down the stairs and heading to the front door. I decided to go to Marcus place he was right.

Marcus povs:
I was laying down on my bed I kept thinking about hunter and y/n, I decided that I needed to distract myself so I decided to play video games. Then soon I heard a knock on the front door I took off my headset and went over to the front door, I opened the door to see that it was y/n "hey y/n what's wrong?" I said while letting her come in "you were right Marcus he liked me am so dumb that I didn't see it coming" she said "hey hey am glad you know now" I said with a soft smile. She smiled and said "well now am happy because am with you" I smiled and said "well now that your here wanna play video games?", "Yessss and also I wanna play first" she said while running I soon followed her while laughing.