Trust

Hey y'all
Hope you guys are having a great day ❤️
Word count: 342
Thank you all for 40k reads that's just wow and that's just incredible I love you all so much <33 

Y/n povs:
Me and Marcus were having a argument he thinks I cheated on him and no I didn't he thinks I am tho "how many times do I have to tell you I didn't cheat!!" "Oh sure how am I supposed to believe that y/n please tell me how!?" Me and Marcus were never like this before I don't know what happened in our relationship or what we did wrong.

"I was literally talking to a guy because I was lost you always assume things!"I said all frustrated. "Really I assume things how about that one time where I was texting a girl and in the night you literally stooped in my phone and just found out it was my cousin and I tried telling you it was her but no you didn't believe me!" He said after that it was silent

After all the silence I decided to talk "look Marcus am sorry I apologized about that so many times" "I know you did but it doesn't help the fact that you don't trust me" after that i was done fighting we just didn't trust eachother at all.

After done fighting Marcus said something that completely destroyed me "y/n... I think we should break up" I turned around I just wanted to cry in the middle of the floor but maybe he was right "look y/n this is good for us we have to trust eachother again like we used too and it could help us again. 

Nobody pov:
After they broke up they were miserable without each other. But then soon got over it the break up but they didn't forget about each other at all that's how much they loved each other.

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS I LITERALLY WROTE THIS WHEN MY PHONE WAS ABOUT TO DIE 👩‍🦯