Sick Marcus

Hey y'all
Word count: 404
THANK YOU ALL FOR 18K LITERALLY INSANE SO THANK YOU GUYS <33
Do y'all ever get emotionally attached to a show but then it ends literally worst pain ever 🏃‍♀️

Y/n povs:
I was heading to my room when I heard coughing I speed walked to see that it was Marcus. He didn't look to great he was all covered with blankets he was watching tv. I went over to him and said "Marcus are you okay am sorry I didn't realize that you were a sick I'll be right back back am going to check your temperature" I said while running to the Cabinet.

I went back to the room to I went over to Marcus and checked and I was right his temperature was at 105 he had a fever. I told him I'll be right back soon. I went over to the kitchen to go where we keep our medicines at. I got it and then gave it to him he said thank you with a raspy voice. Soon I was about to get in bed with him then he said "wait no what if I get you sick y/n" "I'll be fine no need to worry about me" I said while smiling.

Me and Marcus were in bed together while cuddling. I asked him if he wanted to soup he said he was good "but you have to eat or else you will have no strength and it's good for you" he then said "fine I'll eat only because of you" I smiled and got off the bed while going to the kitchen and making him soup. After that the soup was done I put it on bowl while adding a spoon to it then holding it carefully to our room.

I came back with soup "here ya go" I said to Marcus "thank you" he said with a smile I returned it back. After he was done with his soup I could tell he was getting sleepy then 1 min later he fell asleep I smiled and felled asleep with him.

Marcus povs:
I woke up I felt much better I could see y/n she aside of me I smiled then soon she woke up she started coughing and sneezing "well I guess you have to take care of me now" she said while smiling I chuckled and said "anything for you"