Spin the bottle

Hey y'all 😋
Word count: 507
I hope y'all are having a great day ❤️ And thank you all for 25k reads you guys mean everything to me love you guys <33

Y/n povs:
I was with max and Ginny and everyone else we were just having a hangout in Max's place. I was just getting a drink when I bumped into Marcus Max's brother, I always thought he was charming and all and he was very sweet and had good humor I didn't even know I was starring at him until he said "oh hey y/n you good you kinda spaced out for a little" "oh-uh am sorry" I said getting slightly embarrassed he said it was fine while smiling. Me and him were just talking until max said "everyone come we're gonna do spin the bottle!!".

We all sat down in a circle "ok so who's going first" max said, no one answered "well okay I guess I'll go first" she said it landed on Abby everyone was saying kiss kiss they did everyone laughed while Abby and max were all red. "Okay okay I'll go next" said Ginny it landed in hunter they kissed. After a lot of rounds it was my turn i spin the bottle and the bottle stopped and it landed on Marcus oh no...

Marcus povs:
It was y/n turn she spin the bottle to be honest I was hoping it landed on me. After the bottle spinning it landed on me she put her head up and she was all red I was too "so are you guys gonna kiss or what" Abby said "umm-" y/n was cut off by max "cmon guys it's just kiss" now everyone was chatting "kiss kiss kiss" I looked at y/n she looked nervous. Soon me and y/n leaned wow I never been so close up to her face "just calm down" I said while whispering in her ear while leaning close to her and then we both went for it and kissed. It was a long passionate kiss and then we both stopped she smiled while I did the same thing.

Y/n povs:
After that kiss me and Marcus had everyone was shocked but soon got over it. Am glad no one realized how long it was. I looked over at Marcus we both were red after some rounds we stopped playing and hanged out. I was talking to Ginny when Marcus tapped on my shoulder I said bye to Ginny as she went over to hunter.I saw Marcus behind me " I just wanted to say your a great kisser" my whole face was red I didn't know how to answer to that "thanks- you are too" I said while Turing more red he smirked and whispered in my ear "am glad you enjoyed it I will love to do it again" he said while walking off he left me there standing speechless I don't know what this boy did to me but I like it.