Date

Hey y'all 🤟
Word count: 684
Hope your day is going great ❤️
This Idea is from @Santiath000
And thank you all for 46k reads I really appreciate you all and I love you all so much <33

Y/n pov:
Me and Marcus were going on a date we hanged out for a bit and he always wanted to take me on a date so I said yes I could tell he was happy for what I said he asked that yesterday and we planned it for today on a Saturday he texted me and told me to meet him in a park at 2:00 I said okay and I decided to dress up nice with a dress and converse because those were comfortable shoes and I wanted to feel comfortable (am not sure if converse match a dress but I just like converse so why not)

After I was done with doing my hair and makeup I headed down stairs and said bye to my mom while leaving the front door and closing it i then surprisedly saw Marcus he was waiting for me with his car "what I thought I was gonna meet you in the park" I said "yeah but what you didn't know is that I was pick you up and really on a date I'll let you walk no way" I chuckled he got the door for me "oh wow what a gentleman" I said laughing he laughed and said if I was ready to go I nodded and like we drove off.

We listened to one direction because me and him liked their songs we jammed to their songs until we got to the park he opened the door for me I smiled and soon we walk to the park I looked around and saw a picnic "you like it and then after this we're going to the movie theaters" he said I smiled and told him I loved it and with that he sat down on the blanket we eat while talking I had some strawberry's we laughed and talked until it was 4:00pm.

After that "well now we have to go to the movie theaters" he said "oooo yayy" I said we cleaned up everything and put it in his truck soon we got inside the car and then left this date was going great.

Marcus povs:
Me and y/n were heading to the theaters i decided after the movie we were gonna see lights then I was gonna tell her if she wanted to be my girlfriend I was really nervous and scared but I had a feeling she will say yes. Soon we made it to the theaters we decided to watch a romantic movie we both buy popcorn and drinks and just some snacks we head in and got in our seats and we got their in time because the Commercials were still playing.

Halfway through the movie y/n put her head on my shoulder I smiled I put my head on her shoulder we were just snuggling sorta. After the movie we got up from our seats "that was a pretty good movie huh" I said to y/n "yeah it was they were so in love" I nodded and we through our trash away while walking to the exit we were walking until I decided that I wanted to take her somewhere beautiful to ask her. We got in the car then she said "where are we going Marcus?" "You'll see" I said

After we got there I took her to see lights "wow they look so beautiful" she said amazed "yeah" after looking around the lights I finally asked the question "hey y/n" "yeah" she said coming up to me "y/n when I first saw you I knew you were the girl for me and that's why am asking would you be my girlfriend?" Her eyes were wide and then she smiled "Yes yes of course I would!!" She jumped on me while hugging me while I hugged back spinning her we looked at eachother and kissed.