Trust part 2

Heyy ya'll
Word count: 439
Thank you all for 43k reads that so crazy and once again thank you all and I love you guysss <333
putting a random photo cuz why notttt 🤟 and doing a part 2 because a lot of you wanted a part 2 so enjoy!!

Y/n povs:
After that fight me and Marcus has we decided to take a break and all and it was great as first you know having time to ourselves and just having fun and of course I still loved him but it's been months since are break up I don't even think he remembers me because he hasn't texted me at all so maybe it was actually the end.

Marcus povs:
I was laying down in my couch you know just thinking until and scrolling through my camera roll until I stopped scrolling until I saw y/n it one of my photos it was her in a cowboy hat outside laughing I smiled while just loving the photo I always thought about her every night like what she's doing in life right now or has she got boyfriend it's been month since our breakup we worked out it just wasn't the perfect time for both of us and we couldn't even trust each other I decided to go to the park just to relax it was sorta like my hangout.

Y/n povs:
I was bored so I decided to go to the park just to relax and get him off my mind because i was getting over the breakup or was I? I walked to the park until I got there I saw a bench while looking around I saw a lot of kids and parents and mostly people hanging out and laying down in the grass. I put my earphones on while listening to Billie. I was singing the lyrics and looking around until I saw the one and only Marcus Baker the guy who I loved since day 1 I started for about 5 min until I think he caught me looking.

After that incident I decided to leave I felt so embarrassed and especially staring I was walking until I tripped on someone i got up and said "oh sorry I should've see where I was going- Marcus " I said my voice almost cracking.

Nobody pov:
After all the months they hadn't seen eachother they finally did it was weird for them because they never thought they will see each other again in a different life time I guess they really never forgot how much they loved each other.

THIS IS SO BAD PLSSS 🧍‍♀️