Chapter Ten

---

---

"Well, well, well. This is where you two snuck off too." Beatrix smirked as the new couple pulled apart from each other, their hair ruffled as the blonde's best friend interrupted their heated make out session.. "Bea, why aren't you at the assembly?". Elmira asked whilst she adjusted her jacket and linked arms with her best friend walking through the tunnels together, leaving her boyfriend to trail closely behind. "Have you been down here looking at dusty rubbish?". Riven wiped his finger along abandoned furniture as they got deeper into the tunnels, scrunching his face up slightly at the amount of dust his actions revealed.

"People who think history is rubbish are rubbish." The air fairy responded quickly making the blonde laugh at her best friend's words. She wasn't sure why she was down here or what the trio had stumbled upon but she figured it was related to Rosalind in one way, everything in Alfea seemed to be. "I saw Bloom and Sky come down here before you two, figured I'd see what they were up too." 

The air fairy informed making the blonde pay attention, turning to see her boyfriend's reaction was one of amusement at the news. "They are definitely not fucking, Bea. That would actually make, uh, Sky here interesting." Riven joked around as the trio unsurprisingly met up with the in-denial couple ahead of them. "He's right. We aren't. But we were alone, which was pleasant." Bloom sassed back causing the ice fairy to snicker at her attitude change. "Oh, an emotional affair. That's actually much worse." The second-year specialist smirked at his girlfriend's immediate response, snaking his arm around her waist, placing a kiss on the side of the head before the pair began exploring the room. 

"Ooh, I love locked doors!" Riven expressed, rattling the giant old-style lock on the rusty door to the side of the room, immediately attracting the attention of the four remaining teens in the room - Beatrix and Bloom heading straight up to the door. "I wonder what's back here." The specialist teased as he walked back towards his girlfriend, throwing fuel on the fire as he looked towards Sky waiting for his inevitable comment. "I don't know. But Silva's the only one with the key." 

The mention of the Specialist teacher caught the ice fairy's attention as she interrupted with a smug look on her face. "The good-looking one?". Her boyfriend immediately huffed at the girl's comment, his grip on her waist tightening protectively - not wanting to think of his girlfriend being interested in his best friend's father-figure. Beatrix on the other hand rolled her eyes at her friends antics, already knowing of her thoughts towards the almost-killer whereas Sky looked nothing but horrified. "I'm not wrong. The man is hot." The blonde girl defended, raising her hand in fake surrender as she ignored the gross look from the fire fairy across from her. "I'm hotter though right?" Riven questioned smugly, waiting for his girlfriend to immediately agree with his claim but instead the girl simply winked at her boyfriend before turning her full attention to Bloom.