Chapter Fifty-One

---

---

Elmira left the suite late the next morning, having decided to continue drinking in order to numb the pain of the breakup she was experiencing. Choosing a simple yet cute outfit the blonde fairy looked down at her all-pink attire - a satin pink slit skirt and an oversized pink jumper tucked up would be a part of her first post-breakup appearance. Inhaling deeply the ice fairy made her way towards the main halls in search of her best friend, the flask she had hidden inside the black over shoulder bag held securely against her body. 

It didn't take long for the blonde to find her best friend, the restored air fairy was sat in the center of the hall surrounded by folders of student records, what was interesting however was the presence of Stella sat alongside her. Narrowing her icy blue eyes, the blonde watched on curiously, unsure why the princess would want to align herself with her best friend given everything they had done to the Winx club the year before. 

Elmira watched as her best friend shifted uncomfortably, glancing to the side and spotting the blonde in the process - her eyes softening slightly as she did so before turning her attention back to the fairy. It was only a few moments later that the princess stood up and excused herself, walking straight past the ice fairy at the same time. Stepping from the pillar and into the center of the walkway the blonde blocked the princess from walking past her momentarily. 

"If I find out you're using Beatrix I will turn you into an ice sculpture before shattering you to a million pieces and throwing you to the bottom of the lake. Do you understand?". Elmira threatened, her harsh gaze not leaving the eyes of the light fairy. Stella scoffed softly, rolling her eyes before she attempted to move to the side - once again being blocked by the ice fairy. "I said, do you understand?". 

The light fairy finally turned her full attention towards the blonde girl, a smirk appearing on her face as she did so. "I think Beatrix can decide for herself who she wants to help." The smirk enraged the ice fairy, her hand gripping onto the arm of the light fairy as she tried to step away once more. "I think you're taking advantage of the fact she's still grieving. You think because you dated Sky you have every right to toy with the girl who was raised by his father - think again." 

A soft sizzling began to sound from the princess' arm before she winced in pain earning a smirk from Elmira. Removing her hand from the blonde's arm the girl simply walked off, ignoring the gasp of pain sounding from the princess' mouth at the ice fairy's use of her powers. Walking off towards her best friend the blonde girl struggled to keep her own emotions intact, her own hand stiffening as it began to freeze over slightly almost causing the girl to roll her eyes at the motion.

"You didn't need to do that." Beatrix voiced, her eyes not moving from the files before her as she continued to scan the pages. "I don't trust her." The ice fairy spoke, her eyes trailing back to the spot the princess was at, smiling when she realised she was gone. The restored fairy simply sighed, choosing not to argue with her best friend before she did a quick glance around them - ensuring nobody was in listening distance before she spoke again. "She wants me to get this book from Rosalind's office."