Chapter Nineteen

---

---

"Damn babe your fit is everything today." Beatrix laughed as Elmira walked out of her room, Riven closely behind her as they headed straight for the kitchen. "I thought I should dress the part, we are initiating the takeover in four hours we may as well look hot doing it." The ice fairy twirled around on the spot showing off her leather wide-leg pants, mini black crop top, black heels and gold necklaces. "I'm so envious of you, you don't feel the cold like the rest of us do."

The air fairy smiled at her best friend, resting an arm around her shoulder in the meantime. "That's because my heart is filled with ice girlfriend." Winking cheekily the blonde glanced towards the spread of food in front of them. Her mind wondering why there was several different dishes spread out across the kitchen island. Beatrix noticed her confusion, her head nodding towards the suite doors and almost on time Dane came waltzing through them. 

"Your parents headed back to pick up Andreas - something about Queen Luna wanting to make a dramatic entrance." The two girls laughed at Dane's words knowing how much the Queen loved creating a scene. "Courtesy of Rosalind I'm guessing then?" Riven motioned towards the excess food in front of the four teens as he awaited an answer. "She's hoping it'll keep us occupied before they arrest Silva. She didn't want to reveal her inside sources just yet so she suggested we stay inside today until we were summoned." 

Beatrix's words sank in causing the ice fairy to let out a sigh of relief before she leant back into her boyfriend's chest. "Usually I'd protest that but after this last week I could use all the rest imaginable. Things are only going to heat up from here on out and I for one am excited to spend the next couple of hours with my family." A chorus of 'aww's left the groups lips at the blonde girl's words making her laugh softly. "I really love you three. Before coming here Beatrix was my main chosen family, I never thought we needed anyone else but I will admit it's nice to have you both to rely on and handle this chaos with." 

Smiling softly at the sentimental ice fairy in front of them Dane pulled Beatrix towards him before the four engaged in a group hug. "We love you too Mira. We may be unconventional but we've got each other until the end." The air fairy couldn't help but beam towards the blonde facing her as they remained in their hug, she felt the exact same way as Elmira had, yet she was glad the ice fairy was the one to be sentimental instead of her. "Until the end." 

The three teens repeated the phrase before pulling apart and digging into their mini feast in front of them. "I'm going to be the one to say it, how in the world did Rosalind know all of our favourite foods? If this lady was spying on us from that creepy age-freezing capsule I'm going to have even more questions." Dane's comment made the rest of the group erupt into laughter. Riven patting the younger specialist on the back as he tried to compose himself. "It could have something to do with the fact you scoff down a plate of waffles every single morning as if your life depends on it."