The best day

Emilie P.o.V.
December 2016

Taylor carried me towards a car. The two women that stood in the foyer before followed us. We got to the car and Taylor sat me into a boaster seat, before she buckled me in.

"Can you take us two a mall and I'll call a driver to take us home later." Taylor said and the woman who was driving nodded.

I looked outside. The high houses were going by really fast and the other cars were even faster. "You're okay there?" Taylor asked and I nodded.
"What are you looking at?" She asked and looking outside.

"The high houses." I said. "Those are called skyscrapers Emilie." I nodded practicing the sound of the word inside my head. She gave me a smile.

We were driving for a really long time. "We are there." The person driving said.
Taylor unbuckled my seat belt and helped me jumping out of the car.

"Let's go." She said and I followed her.
"It's almost 1pm. We should go eat something." Taylor continued.
I just shrugged.

"What do you want to eat? There's an Oliver's garden, there's a subway. Oh and there's a new Cafe." She looked at me and I looked up at her. She sighed. "Okay uhm is the Cafe okay for you?" I nodded. Why would she want me to choose. It's not like I'm gonna eat something.

Taylor held her hand out for me and I grabbed it. She slowly made her way to the Cafe. "Hey. Uhm can I have table for two please? If possible in the back so not so many people will see us." The woman nodded and showed us two a small table in the back.

"Why did you want to sit in the back?" I asked Taylor. "I'll explain it to you after we ordered something." The table she showed us was small and around the table was a bench.

I tried climbing on the bench but was a little to small. "Let me help you, sweet girl." Taylor said and lifted me up. She set me down on the bench, before sitting down across the table from me.

"Here is the menu" The woman said to us and handed Taylor a menu. "Can you give us a second menu?" Taylor asked and the woman seemed confused, but she handed me a menu anyways.

"What do you want to drink?" She asked. I just shrugged and looked at the menu. "You can choose whatever you want. Apple or Orange Juice or maybe lemonade?" I shrugged.

"You gotta choose something." She said. I nodded and sighed looking down again. "Uhm apple juice please." She nodded smiling."Do you know what you want to eat?" "I'm not hungry."

She sighed and scooted closer to me.
"Well either you choose or I choose." She said tickling my side making me giggle a little bit.

"But I don't need to eat anything. You gave me something to eat yesterday." I said looking at her weirdly.

"You need to eat three times a day. Everyday." Taylor said. Her voice sounded sad and worried.
" 'm sorry." I mumbled and looked down, playing with my hands.
"No need to be sorry. How about I'll help you choose something?" She said stroking my hair.

I just nodded and looked at the menu with her."They have some nice sandwiches here do you want one?" I hesitated but nodded in the end.
"Do you know which one you want?"
"This one sounds good" She nodded smiling.

"The Caprese one?" I nodded.
"You like tomatoes and pesto?" I nodded again. "Alright. Let's get you this one." She smiled and went back to choose something for herself.A few minutes later the woman came back.

"Would you like to order?" Taylor nodded. "Do you want to order for yourself?" She asked looking at me and I nodded.

"I'd like a caprese sandwich and an apple juice please." The woman nodded smiling and Taylor started to order.
"I'd like to have chicken ceaser wrap and a water." She said and the woman nodded before going to the counter.
"So I'll tell you now why asked for a table in the back?" Taylor said leaning back and I nodded.