Soon enough you're best friends

14.10.2017
Emilie Pov: 

I was really tired when I opened my eyes. "Good morning my baby." I saw mommy laying right across from me, so I put my hands on her cheeks and gave her a kiss on  the nose. "Morning Mommy." She smiled and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "I missed you yesterday." I mumbled as I cuddled closer into her chest. "I missed you too, my baby." She kissed me again and pulled me even closer.

"Can we make breakfast now?" She nodded and got out of the bed. "Let's go." I followed her downstairs towards the kitchen. "What do you want, baby?" "Scrambled egg and toast?" I asked and she nodded agreeing. "Sounds good to me." She helped me sit down on the counter so I could watch her as she started to make breakfast.

"How was yesterday evening, did you meet nice people?" I asked her and she nodded. "Yeah I did. I met lots of fans. They were really nice and really excited to meet me so it was really loud. I have some videos if you want to see them." I nodded excitedly. "Did you tell them that I helped with the songs?" She smiled and nodded, while pulling her smartphone out.

"Here you can see." On the phone I saw mommy, sitting on a chair, wearing a pretty cool outfit. She started to talk after the fans stopped being so loud.  "So the next song is really special to me. It's called delicate and as you probably know I have a little girl at home and she helped me with it. She went to the studio with me and helped us record it. I hope you guys like it."

She was fumbling on her phone and you could hear my voice coming through the phone, making the fans squeal. Then the video stopped. 
"See, they really liked your song and they were really excited to hear your cute little voice." I smiled at my mom. "What about the other song?"

She smiled and showed me another video. "So you guys this is another really special song for me, cause my little girl helped me write it. We were having creative writing lessons and she came up with the story line, which I then used as a metaphor, but she helped me with a lot of the writing." I could hear the next song play and smiled.

"Did they like it?" Mommy looked at me as she was finishing up the scrambled egg. "Yeah they did. It's a great song." She said and I smiled, I had helped mommy with her work and people really liked it so we did a really good job. "Come baby, can you wake up Joe so we can have breakfast?"

I nodded and jumped down from the counter. "Be careful Emi." Mommy said while I started to run upstairs and went to Joe's room. I knocked on the door and opened it. Joe was still asleep so I started to shake him awake. "Joe. Joe. Wake up. Mommy made breakfast. Come on, I'm hungry."

He opened his eyes and looked at me sleepily. "Hey good morning darling." He sat up and gave me a sleepy smile. "Mommy made breakfast and told me to come and get you." He nodded. "Okay I'll be down in a bit." I smiled and left the room walking down to the kitchen again, where mommy started to set the table.

"Joe is awake now. He said he'll be up in a bit." She nodded and smiled "Alright. You go ahead and sit down." I nodded and climbed on one of the chairs.

"Mommy after breakfast can I show you the pictures from yesterday and tell you everything." She looked up from the fruit she was cutting and nodded. "Of course baby. I'd love to hear what you did yesterday." I smiled and started to drink some juice, while Mom finished up the breakfast and Joe came down.

Joe gave Mom a kiss before sitting down. "Good morning my love." She smiled. "Good morning babe." She whispered back.

"Can we eat now?" I asked as they were looking at each other. The two of them smiled and finally sat down. "Of course Em. I hope you like it." The three of us ate in comfortable silence and I was really happy that mommy was back home with us, together the three of us would have so much fun.