It's miserable and magical, oh yeah

Emilie P.o.V:

Taylor and I had flown back from our vacation two days ago, but we flew to Newport in Rhode Island, from where we drove sixty minutes to Taylor's House. It was really, really big and pretty. 

Yesterday Selena and Karlie had come over and stayed with us, cause today apparently we had a party. 

"Good morning Emilie." I heard a voice and turned my head to the door. Selena was standing there, giving me a warm smile. 

"Morning Selly. Where's Mo… Taylor?" I immediately corrected myself, but she seemed to notice. It looked like she wanted to open her mouth, but she just closed her mouth again.

"She's downstairs making breakfast." I nodded and got up following Selena downstairs. The other two women were downstairs, sitting at the table waiting for us. "Morning." I mumbled still way too tired for conversation. "Hey Baby." Taylor picked me up and set me on her lap, kissed me on my hair and gave me some cuddles. She cuddled into her. 

"Tired?" "Mhm." She smiled and pulled me closer to her. "Breakfast?" I nodded, but stayed in her arms. "You wanna stay here, on my lap?" "Yeah." She laughed a little and pulled the plate meant for me closer, handing me a fork. 

The three grownups were talking while I finished my food and cuddled back into Taylor. "So who wants to help me bake some things?" She asked, I looked up at her and nodded tiredly. 

"You sure? If you want you can take a nap honey." I shook my head. "Wanna bake." I noticed that my speech was slightly more babyish since I was so sleepy and tired.

"Alright but once you're getting tired and wanna sleep tell me." I nodded and Taylor picked me up to carry me over to the kitchen.

"Can we make cookies?" I asked her sleepily and she nodded while putting me down on the counter. 

Taylor pulled the stuff out and while Taylor and I made Cookies, Selena and Karlie were making Lemon Bars. We put the Cookies in the oven and watched as they started to bake. 

Twenty minutes later the baking was finished and we put everything on the tables, including the drinks. 

"When is everybody coming?" I asked, leaning against Taylor. "In about two hours. Maybe you should take a little nap." 

"Kay." She got up from the couch, to leave me on the couch to take a nap. While she and the others continued to prepare for the party and the guests, I was getting cold and kinda wanted Taylor to come back to the couch to cuddle.

"Hey Hunny. You okay?" Selena took a seat next to me. " 'm cold." I mumbled looking up at her, moving closer to her. 
"Want some cuddles?" "Yeah." She opened her arms, so I moved myself into her lap. 

She put her arms around me, I put my head on her shoulder and she started to comb her hands through my hair. Her left hand started to draw circles on my back. 

My eyelids got heavy and they closed very fast, as she brushed her hand through my hair. "Sweet dreams, baby." I heard her whisper, as I started to drift off.

"Hey Baby, you gotta wake up, our guests are coming soon and you still gotta change." I heard someone whisper as I was shaken, as I opened my eyes I saw Selena shaking me and giving me a warm smile.

"Let's get you dressed sweet girl." I heard Taylor say and I turned my head towards her voice, she was sitting on the couch next to me. I nodded and she picked me up, carrying me to my room upstairs. 

"What do you want to wear?" She asked, setting me down on my bed and opening the closet. "This one?" I asked, pointing at white and pink striped dress. She nodded, handing me the dress and silver sandals. "Can we put my hair in buns?" "Of course we can." She smiled as she helped me putting my dress on.