Car ride home

Emilie P.o.V.
December 2016

It's been a week since Taylor started to visit and she is coming over every single day. She picks me up and reads with me in her house or we bake together.

Spending time with Taylor was great. It was always fun and she never hurt me. I always got food and her apartment was always warm.

Right now I was laying on my matress ever since Taylor had been here to make my bed it was a lot warmer and way more comfy.

I was holding Lulu in my arms.
"Lulu. Do you think Taylor is coming today? It's already late and she didn't show up till now."

Her brown were still.
"Yeah I really hope so. I miss her too?" I slowly stroked her brown fur. I heard a bell outside.

"One...Two...Three...Four..." I counted.
"It's already 4pm she's usually here around 11am." I told Lulu and made her nod. I giggled a little bit and pulled her closer to my chest.

"Hey." I looked up. The tall blonde was standing there. "Taylor." I smiled and got up to run over to her. She lifted me up and hugged me.

"Hey sweet girl." She said holding me close to her chest. "You're later than the other days." I said and she nodded, looking slightly guilty.

"Yeah I'm sorry I had to work. But I'm here now and I'm allowed to take you home with me for the night."

"Really?" I asked my eyes wide opened. 
"Yes. We need to pack a few things for you." I nodded and after she set me down I ran to my bed and got the pullover and the Leggins i was currently wearing at night. Then I grabbed Lulu and looked at her.

"You're toothbrush?" She asked me with a smile. "In the bathroom downstairs."
"Okay then we'll get them on the way downstairs." I nodded and followed her downstairs, where I quickly got my toothbrush. I packed it in the plastic bag Taylor handed me, before giving it back  to her.

Together we went downstairs and into Taylors car. Just like all the other times she buckled me in, before buckling herself in.

"What do you want to eat today?" She asked me and I shrugged.

The only food I knew was the weird, grey slime, which according to the owners was oatmeal, I got for breakfast in the orphanage and the food Taylor had already made for me.

"Dunno. What'd would you like?" She gave me a look and sighed.
"I think we could maybe do rice with vegetables and chicken." Taylor said and I nodded.

"Is fine with me." I replied playing with Lulus ears. Taylor smiled. "How's Lulu doing?" She asked looking at the bunny in my arms.

I looked at the small brown bunny in the violet dress. "She's doing good. We cuddled earlier today, when we waited for you." I answered and Taylor smiled. "That's good. I'm very lucky to hear that. Do you want to listen to some music?"

"Your music?" I asked and after she nodded, I nodded excitedly. Ever since Taylor had told me that she was a singer I had asked her to listen to some of her music. And I absolutely loved it.
"Which album?"

"Red." I said. This was the album we had stopped the last time.
She nodded and told the driver to play the album. Only seconds later a song started to play.

After three songs the car stopped and we got outside. As always Taylor walked really fast to the house, carrying me.
Inside the house Taylor carried me upstairs and after we reached her apartment she set me down.

"It's still to early to make dinner. So we can read a chapter first." We had almost finished our first book together, Peter Pan, and I was really excited to read the next book.