Just stay this little

Emilie P.o.V. 

I woke up really early. When I looked at the alarm clock, I realized that it was not even 8am yet, but today was my birthday so I just slided out of my bed. I put on some socks, reference running towards mom's room and jumping on her bed. 

"Mommy." I put my hands on her cheeks and sat down on her tummy. "Mommy. Wake up." She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Good morning baby. Why are you awake so early?" I looked at her as if it was the most ridiculous thing to ask. "It's a special day." I tried and she gave me another smile. "Really what kind of a special day?" "It's my birthday Mommy."

"Really. Silly me. How could I forget?" She sat up wrapping one arm around, using the other arm to help herself sit up. She started peppering kisses all over my face, making me giggle and laugh. "Mommy. Mommy. Please stop." I gasped between my giggle fits. 

"Okay, okay. Birthday girl. How about we get you some breakfast?" I nodded excitedly and got up from her. She followed me and took my hand. 

"How about we make some breakfast waffles?" She asked, setting me down on the kitchen counter. "Yes please." We started to make the dough and Mommy began to bake waffles. She used the first waffle to create a little waffle cake, by using whipped cream, sprinkles and the four hearts of the waffle. Then she put maple syrup over it and a candle. After she finished baking the waffles she carried the plates towards the table, where she poured us some orange juice. 

"Happy birthday, my sweet girl." Mommy gave me a kiss on the head, lit the candle. "Blow it out and wish for something, baby." I smiled at her and closed my eyes while blowing out the candle again. My wish was very simple. I wanted to stay with Mommy forever and never, ever live with someone else again.

I opened my eyes again, looking at Mommy  and giving her a big smile. "Kay."

I pulled the candle out of the waffle cake, starting to eat my waffle cake. "This is so good." I told her and she smiled. "I'm glad. After all, you are the birthday girl." I smiled and happily munched on my waffles. Mommy
was sitting opposite to me, also eating her waffles, and smiling at me. 

"We're gonna have a party today, what kinda party did you want to have again?" Mommy and I had been shopping for my birthday yesterday, to make decorations and bake things. 
"A fairy party. With you, our family, Selena, Karlie, Cara, Gigi and Bella and Ed." Her smile was bigger than before, as she started to clean the table from our breakfast. 

"A fairy party. We probably should start making decorations after breakfast then, shouldn't we?" I clapped my hands excitedly, bouncing up and down in my chair. 

"I thought we could make tulle-wrapped balloons in different colors." I nodded and watched as she pulled all the things we would need. Big Balloons in different colors of pink and purple and then some tulle in the same colors. 

"Okay I'm gonna fill the balloons with air and if you want you can put these flowers on the string, then we can use the string to close the balloons." 

Mommy filled the balloons with air and I started to put the flowers on the string. We had about thirty balloons that we wrapped in the tulle, before closing the tulle with the flower string. 
"Where do you want to put them?" With Mommys help we put the balloons all over the apartment, making it look really pretty.

"Kay what's next?" She looked around, before her face lit up. She pulled a really big balloon in the form of a five out of a bag, filling it up with air and putting it on the wall behind the table. 

"We're gonna put all these butterflies up on the wall and these butterfly girlands we'll hang up so that they hang down from the ceiling." Mommy lifted me up so that we could put up the butterflies together.