...Ready for it?

10.11.2017
Emilie PoV

"Mommy." I ran downstairs and skipped into the kitchen. Where my mommy and Joe were sitting, drinking coffee and eating some fruit. "Hey there my love." Mommy opened her arms and picked me up, kissed my forehead. Joe smiled at me, before picking me out of mommy's arms. "Good morning, princess." I smiled. "Morning Joe."

I cuddled closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm hungry Mommy. Can I have pancakes for breakfast?" I asked from Joe's arm. "Yes Taylor. Can we have pancakes for breakfast?" He asked and gave me a big smile. "Are you ganging up on me right now?" I nodded and gave Joe a really big smile.

"Alright. If both of you want pancakes for breakfast I guess I can whip some up." I squealed and clapped my hands. "Can we make them with whipped cream and sprinkles?" I asked and both Joe and Taylor nodded. "Of course we can, baby girl. Why don't you get dressed and maybe Joe can help you with your hair."

"Yeah mommy." I skipped back upstairs, where I put on a burgundy red pullover, black jeans and white socks, when I came back downstairs I smiled at the two grownups. 

"How do I look, Joe?" The Brit smiled at me and helped me settle down on a chair. "You look absolutely beautiful. I can try to help you brush your hair, but I doubt I'm as good as your mommy." "That's okay." He took my pink brush and started to brush out my blonde locks. "Tell me if it hurts."

I nodded a little but Joe was really careful and it didn't hurt half as much as when I did it myself. "Do you want me to try and braid your hair? I know how to make two simple pigtails, I think." 

"Okay, sounds good." He parted my hair into two main sections, before parting both of them into three smaller sections and starting to braid them. "Can you hand me a hair tie, darling?" I handed him a light pink hair tie. Mommy turned around to give us a smile, while Joe braided the other side.

"Mommy, look how pretty my hair is. Joe is really good at braiding." Mommy turned back around giving me and Joe a smile. "Yeah he's really good." I nodded and Joe smiled back at my mommy. "Can I have a second hair tie, love?" I handed him the dark pink one, while Mommy turned the Pancakes around. 

"Breakfast is almost ready guys." I smiled and turned to look at her, while Joe helped her to set the table. "Alright. Dig in."

I started to eat my food, while Mommy and Joe were talking about today. Apparently there were some people coming over today, to celebrate with mommy that she releases her new album. "Who is coming mommy?" I asked between two bites. "Uhm my family and Auntie Selly." I nodded and continued to eat my food. "Kay Mommy. Can we make cookies?" She smiled and nodded. "Of course we can. Maybe Joe and your Auntie Selly will help us. She's coming over a little earlier." 

"Really, when is she coming?" I asked, moving the last piece of food into my mouth. Mommy looked at her watch. "In about two hours. So you finish your breakfast and do your school work and then she'll be here I think." I nodded, before getting up, putting my plate by the sink. "I'll do my school work."

"Okay. You can come and ask for help, if you need help." I was already out of the room and down the hallway when I heard her. I skipped upstairs and started on my school work, it wasn't a lot, since I had done more than I needed yesterday and now only science was left.

The topic was bees, how they communicated how honey was made and a lot made. I started reading the five pages in the book, before I answered the six questions in the workbook. The first few were about how bees communicate, then about different jobs inside the beehive, similarities and differences about hives, nests etc.

I finished quickly and ran down the stairs. "Mommy I'm finished." She turned around from where she stood, prepping some food. "Really. Can I see?" I nodded and showed her my answers. "Good job." She said and gave me a high five.