There's glitter on the floor

Emilie P.o.V.
31st of December

"Emilie. You gotta get up we have a lot to do today." I woke up to Taylor shaking me.

"Tay? It's too early." I mumbled and pulled my blanket up again.
"No honey It's ten am. You slept in already and you really need to get up now. We have a busy day ahead of us."
"Why?" "Cause it's New Years Eve. And some people will come over to celebrate with us."

"And?""We need to prepare for them coming here.""That doesn't explain why I gotta get up now." I grumbled but sat up smiling at her.

She smiled back at me and picked me up. "I already prepared a lot but I figured you'd want to bake with me." I nodded and rubbed my eyes.

"And I prepared breakfast for you."
"You?" I asked after she set me down on my chair. A plate with toast in front of me. "I already ate." "Oh." I mumbled before taking a bite.

"Sorry. I know we ususally eat together but I was hungry cause I was awake for awhile and I didn't want to wake you till it was later." She gave me a smile.
"I'm going to pick some stiff up in the attic while you eat. If you like get dressed afterwards. But if not it's okay. Selena and Karlie are coming over in an hour though, but they won't mind you being in your pjyamas."

Okay she was clearly stressed.
"If you need my just yell and I'll be there." She said before kissing my head and leaving the room.

I looked at Lulu and giggled. "I think Tay is going crazy. She wasn't even this crazy before Christmas." I made Lulu nod.

"You think today will be fun?" I asked before eating a little more. "Yeah me too. I hope the people that visit us are nice but I mean you're there and Tay promised that nobody will ever hurt me again." I said thinking about tonight.

"I wonder how many people are coming. Maybe a hundred." I said looking at Lulu with big eyes.
I finished my breakfast and put the plate away. In my room I picked out a jeans and my Minnie Mouse Pullover to get myself dressed. I almost forget to put socks but luckily I remembered and put Minnie socks I had to go with the pullover.

"Good we remembered the socks. Taylor wouldn't have liked it if we would have forgotten them. She says its to cold for our feet otherwise." I told Lulu and together we walked back to the living room, where Taylor had put down four boxes.

"Whats that?" I asked and tried to peak inside. "Decorations we gotta put up." She gave me a warm smile before pulling me into a hug.

"Sorry I'm kinda stressed out. You look absolutely beautiful baby." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.
"Lulu and I figured. You look like you're going crazy." I said.

"I guess I am. Good thing that Selena and Karlie are coming over than." I shrugged. "I like you even when you're crazy more than anybody else." I mumbled into her ear.

"Puuh that's good. I was worried you might leave me for Selena now." I let go of her and gave her a grin before shaking my head.

"I'll never leave you. You're my faverouite person in the whole wide world." I could see some tears in her eyes but she smiled and kissed my head.

"Wanna know a secret?" I nodded and she picked me up and twirled me around. "You're the most adorable, sweetest, smartest, kindest and prettiest girl I've ever met and you're my faverouite person too." The last part she mumbled into my ear.

"But now we gotta put up some decorations. Do you want to help me?" I nodded and she set me down.
Inside the first box were black, silver and gold garlands.

"Those I'll put up with Karlie. I don't want you climbing on a chair again." Taylor said smiling at me. The memory of me climbing on a chair on my first day in this apartment came back into my head.