These pretty things

Emilie P.o.V.
December 2016

"Emilie. Get up. Sweet girl. After breakfast we're going to go shopping."
She said.

"I'm up. I'm up." I said sitting up.
"Get dressed Em. I'll go make us breakfast." I nodded.

While I started to get dressed in one of the pullovers Taylor had recently gotten me and a jeans.

Then I walked into the kitchen.
Taylor had made scrambled eggs and toast.

"I hope you like it." She said with a smile. I just nodded and took a bite.
"It's good." She gave me a smile and started to eat herself.

"As I said were gonna go shopping today." Taylor said and smiled.
I nodded and gave her another smile.
"Do you want me to do your hair?" I nodded excitedly. I absolutely loved it when Taylor did my hair. It was calming and made me feel loved.
"Alright." She nodded smiling at me.
We continued our food.

"Can I'll help you clean up?" She nodded but gave me a weird look.
" 'Course you can." I helped Taylor to carry the plates to the kitchen.
"Thank you very much." She said and I smiled.

"Lets make your hair."
She started to brush my hair before putting one part of my hair to a side.
She put a ribbon in my hair and smiled.
"I put your hair into an half-updo side ponytail." She said and smiled.
"Thank you." I said giving her a smile.
"Let's go shopping." I nodded and smiled at the blonde.

This time Taylor drove but she said that we would meet some security people there.

During the car ride we continued to listen to Taylors Album.
"We're there." Taylor said excitedly, she was probably way more excited than I was.

She pulled me with her towards a black car. Two man got out of the car.
"Hey." Taylor greeted them and I gave them a short wave.

"They'll come with us to make sure we're safe." She told me and I just nodded. The two men followed inside us inside the mall.

"Let's go inside there first." Taylor pulled me inside the first store.
I didn't have much of a choice on what I was trying on as Taylor handed me pretty much everything she thought looked cute.

"Look. This would look adorable on you." I just smiled and let her have this moment, before she pulled me towards the changing room.

"I'll put the shirts here try them on." She said and put four shorts down.
"And if you don't like them tell me." She left the changing room and I looked at the shirts.

The first one was white with a turquoise unicorn that had rainbow colored hair. Around it were silvery stars. It looked really pretty.

I tried it on and it fit quite well. I opened the curtain to Taylor, who looked up at me and smiled.
"You like it?" I nodded and smiled back.
"Okay. Let's get this one."

I went back in and changed into the next shirt. It was grey with a butterfly and flowers. Taylor definitely picked cute clothes.

I opened the curtain again and showed it to her. "This looks cute." She said and I smiled nodding. "Yeah. I like it." Quickly I went back and changed into the next shirt.

It was a white one with pink and golden butterflies on the side. I put the first two shirts back on the clink and took them outside with me.
"I like it." I told Taylor, who smiled and nodded.

"Here are the other two." I handed them to her and she smiled.
"After you changed back we'll go look at some more Shirts."

"Kay." I changed back and handed her the last shirt. Together we walked back to the area of kids clothing. I was looking around, just like Taylor.