{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 19❜:❀}

No one's pov

In these last few days..Y/n tried her best to be strong and composed. She took good care of Taehyung and the house like always. And Taehyung wasn't actually interested(as always) but that didn't stop her from thinking about him, or caring about him.

Y/n pov

I was laying on the bed with my eyes opened and staring at the ceiling. It has been around 10 days since dad left me. They were actually long.
Me and Taehyung went to his funeral and not to mention nothing has changed, it was so awkward between us he didn't said a single word. I miss dad so much. But when his words replay in my mind, I use to cheer myself up and try not be sad because dad said he don't like it.

Y/n - I hope you're fine dad.

I whispered and smiled. I sat up on the bed and looked at the clock which is kept on the nightstand.
7:30 am it read.
I got up and stretched my arms and opened the curtains.. when the slight breeze hit my face I smiled. I only have Taehyung now.
I turned around and saw Taehyung sleeping I decided to wake him up for his office.

I walked towards Taehyung's side on the bed. I bent and kissed his forehead and smiled before calling his name.

Y/n - Wake up TaeTae..

After a few seconds when he stood up from the bed and wished a

Y/n - Good morning

Which he ignored. He just went towards the washroom.
I too as always went downstairs to prepare breakfast for us.

...

Y/n - Tae! I made Japchae for you today. Here, tell me if it's good or not.

Taehyung - Can you stop calling me with these nicknames??

He said with a frown. I just giggled slightly while shrugging and pushed the bowl towards him.

He took it and started eating after leaving a sigh.
I took a seat too and started eating my food.
I waited for him to tell that is it good or not but he didn't said anything and kept using his phone while eating so I just kept quiet. *pout* Aish this man!

Y/n - Taehyung-ssi! It's not good using your phone while eating.

But he ignored me and continued doing it. I sighed and shook my head. Isn't he the stubborn?

...

I handed him his bag while he was done wearing his wrist watch.
He didn't said anything and just started walking towards the front door..

Y/n - Uh Taehyung! Can you come a bit early today?? So that we can go for shopping..the groceries and other stuffs are-

Taehyung - I'm busy. Go yourself.

He said while walking without looking behind. What was I expecting tho. I became a bit disappointed but nodded anyways.

Y/n - Bye~~

I shouted and closed the door. Alone it is then. I should complete my work and then head to the mall. I would've to come early to make the dinner too.

With that I went towards the kitchen and started doing my works..