44. {building an army}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

july 4th
hopper&el's cabin - russian underground base

"the second erica pulls the alarm, that's when you pour it on the floor." dustin instructed, "got it?"

slater nodded as he shook the vital of green, glowing liquid, "got it."

"erica, when you're ready." dustin nodded at the youngest sinclair.

erica smirked and quickly pulled down the bar. in a moment, red lights began flickering from every corner and a blatant blaring sound was heard.

slater released the glass vessel on the ground before moving back, enabling it to fragment while remaining free from harm.

"let's go!" dustin shouted.

erica and slater followed him as he jostled a room door open. fortunately, it was the right room as steve and robin sat in the middle, not looking too sharp.

dustin let out a battle cry and electrified doctor zharkov with erica's pole. the man roared out in burning, before dropping motionless.

"slater, look out!" erica called.

the wilkinson boy whirled around to view a single guard racing towards himself and erica. thinking fast, the boy whacked the man across the head with his metal crowbar.

"oh my-"

"holy shit." he gasped out.

"hey! aiden, henderson! that's crazy, i was just talking about you." steve chuckled.

"oh, my God!" robin squealed.

dustin and slater began untying the two from the chairs.

"get ready to run."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"brimborn..." the psychokinesis girl spoke, "steelworks."

jonathan got up and dashed over to the phone book, "here. okay, uh, steelworks, steelworks, uh... here, steel. er, found it. 6522 cherry oak drive."

"that's close." nancy added.

"el, el, we found it." mike yelled, "get out of there. get out."

they watched intently as el sat in one place, not moving. tilly could sense the panic and worry flowing off michael.