59. {murray's risotto}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

march 22nd
rink-o-mania - family video

"how's your back?" tilly asked but the girl didn't reply. "see, i let you off easy for what you did to jane because she asked me too."

"oh, yeah?" angela challenged.

"yeah." tilly nodded. "and you clearly think you're cool and-and you're the shit. but angela, you're just a little bitch, you're no better than anyone else here. trust me, been there done that."

"what?"

angela rolled her eyes, "why do you think i care about this? your life doesn't concern me."

"right, i'm getting off track." tilly chuckled. "point is, jane didn't want me doing anything in her defence... but she didn't say anything about her dad's."

before angela could ask her what her business was, tilly had left-hooked her across the cheek. all her friends gasped at the harsh impact between tilly's fist and angela's face. el, who had been watching the whole thing, looked surprised yet satisfied.

"you bitch!" angela pushed tilly back and the two ended up on the floor.

"get the hell off of me!" tilly groaned as they rolled around.

the commotion had caught many people's attention, there was a small crowd around them. tilly shoved angela away from her and got to her feet. once they were balanced, angela slapped tilly across her face.

tilly gasped, cupping her lip. she didn't know whether angela had rings on her fingers, or whether it was just her nails because the slap had sliced her bottom lip.

"that it?" tilly challenged with a smirk on her bleeding lips. "trust me, i've had worse."

before angela could lunge at her again, el charged towards them, a roller skate in her hand.

"hey! angela!" she yelled out.

the blonde girl glanced up at her to see the back of the roller skate driving right into her face. el slammed it onto her nose, cutting her face wide open. tilly's jaw dropped at the violent attack, she was seriously astounded.

"holy shit."

angela dropped to the floor, her hand quivering and hovering above her bloody face. her friends were immediately by her side, trying to console her sobbing self.

"angela, you okay?"

"angela, hey. you okay?"

"oh my God!"

el glanced at tilly but she wasn't looking back. instead, the davis girl was staring at angela. her face was split open and blood trickled down her forehead. el's heart sunk even deeper at tilly's reaction - she had gone too far.