30. {snowball}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

december 15th
wheeler's residence - hawkins middle

"and done!" nancy had finished applying lipgloss to the younger girl's lips.

she looked at herself in the mirror and was confused, "i look the same."

"exactly." nancy faced her, "you're really pretty."

"i am?" tilly looked at her with promising eyes.

"of course." nancy smiled at her as she grabbed a yellow hair chain, "finished!"

"thank you." tilly hesitantly hugged her.

her yellow flowy dress reached just below her knees, covering half her thighs. to top it off, she was wearing flat white shoes.

"no worries, you better get going," nancy suggested, "my mom probably wants pictures."

she was right.

"mike! matilda joane!" karen wheeler yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"coming!" tilly called back, "see you!"

"see ya." nancy watched her run out of the room.

"loving the suit wheeler." tilly complimented, "trying to impress el?"

"i like the dress davis." mike spoke back, "trying to impress will?"

"asshole." tilly laughed before linking their arms, "cmon."

"aww!" karen gushed, "you two look amazing!"

"thanks karen." tilly nudged mike.

CLICK

karen took her 13th photo of the two, about 4 individuals each and the rest were together.

the flashing light and the sound of the camera clicking was quickly beginning to get on mike's nerves.

"oh, wait." karen checked the previous photo.

"all right, that's enough." mike rolled his eyes.

"one more, okay?" karen pleaded, "just one more."

"why?" mike groaned.

"you look so handsome." karen grinned.

"mom!" mike complained.

"mike." karen said back as she held the camera up.

"come on mikey." tilly squeezed his cheeks as the camera shutter clicked twice.

"my favourite one." karen smiled at them.

a loud honk was heard from outside, tilly peaked out the window and saw her father's car.