18. {zoomer}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

november 1st
hawkins middle

"east is clear, no sign of dart." mike said to his walkie-talkie, "where did you go? you little bastard?"

"i don't think he's going to speak back." tilly joked.

"west is clear, too. will?" dustin announced from beside will.

"south is clear. lucas?" will investigated, "anything?"

"not the time." mike sighed as he lead her into the gym, to check if dart had made his way there.

they went towards the boys changing room because mike saw the door open and close.

"are you serious?" tilly glared at him.

"i'm a boy." mike shrugged as he wnet in.

"excuse me! mr sinclair!" a high-pitched voice was heard through mike's walkie.

"s-so sorry, i was looking f-for study hall." lucas apologied, making tilly laugh, "bye... nothing here, man."

"i'm gonna get you once we find him." tilly sighed as she slowly walked into the room, "smells like pre-puberty in here."

"shut up." mike grabbed a mop for protection.

"what are you doing?" tilly laughed.

he heard someone coming so he pushed tilly to the wall and stood in front of her.

"mike-"

as the door opened mike yelled causing the person to turn around.

"what the hell are you doing?"

"what are you doing?" mike asked her, "why are you in here?"

"i'm looking for dart." max answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"this is the boys' room." mike rolled his eyes.

"yeah so? mj's in here."

"please, don't call me that." tilly shouldered passed the two.

"i just-" max started.

"you should go home." mike told her as he dropped the mop.

"why do you two hate me so much?" max followed them back into the gym.

"we don't hate you," mike responded, "i don't even know you - how can i hate you?"

"i don't think you're that bad." tilly shrugged.

"but you don't want me in your party?" max asked.

"correct."

"why not?"