Chapter 9 : Freeze

It's been a week since Harry and Tom unfiltered the ranch. The case is going on, according to Tom they're on the good way to find the betrayer, they have found many proofs, and I also have my own Idea of who it can be, after thinking about it last night, all night, I basically didn't get any sleep. I had more than an hour to prepare so I took my time. For today, I wore my ruby red taylor that was sexy but also classy and professional, put a black turtleneck for the top and black heels with black transparent tights. I had time but I was bored so I decided to drive off to work within half an hour of advance.

"Hey Tom" I said with a smile. "Hi Miss Hanson's looking, sharp" he said with a wink, checking me out from head to toe. "Thanks, you're not bad either" I said with a smirk. "You're early" he said, taking a look at his watch. "Yeah I was bored at my house" I said with a shrug. "Okay, by the way I've got good news" he said with a smile, making sure that no one was around. "What is it?" I said, looking at him surprised. He bent over to get closer to my ear, "Harry and I checked our notes and we came down to the same conclusion and the same person, that we might bust today" He whispered. "No way!" I said, surprised and happy at the same time. "Uh huh" he said with a fierce expression. "Oh my god, I wish I could kiss you right now! but I thought about someone, do you think it is... ?" I asked. "Yes I'm afraid so, just ask for coffee later and I'll be here" he answered. "Okay..." I said taking a deep breath. "Anyway, is Michael up?" I asked, regaining my composure up. "Yes he is in the dining room, but I have to tell you that he didn't sleep last night but he is in a good mood" he said kindly. "Thanks, I'll see you later, Mister Pennington '' I said in a sexy tone, then made my way to the dining room.

"Hi Michael" I said with a smile entering the room, to my surprise, there were no butlers. "Hey Kris, looking good" he said with a smile. "Thank you" I said, taking a seat next to him. "Are you okay? I heard you didn't sleep tonight" I said, looking at him with concern. "I spent my night thinking but I'm fine" he said with a smile. "Mike, stop worrying and have some rest, the nightmare is coming to an end" I said, putting my hand on the top of his with a reassuring smile. "How can you be so sure, we have no clues about it, plus the police didn't give any signs, I'm starting to think that they don't care" he said with a sigh, playing with his food in his plate. "Do you believe in angels Michael?" I asked with a cute smile. "Depends" he said, raising his eyebrows, as Harry and George entered the room. "My dad said that if you believe in them, they will visit you to grant your wish" I said as if I was telling a story to a child. "What are you trying to say?" He said not understanding my point. "Give it some time Mike" I explained with a smile. "Okay, by the way Kyle told me that he left some paperwork on your office last night" he said, finishing his plate. "All right, thanks, did you plan something for today?" I asked. "Yes, the choreographer and dancers will be coming and we'll train all day,  I should go preparing myself" He said getting up, then walked away. "Hello guys" I said greeting as they both replied in unison. "I have some work to do, I'll be in my office if you guys need" I said with a smile then went to my office.

I got closer to my desk, my back facing the door still standing up, I brought the paper close to me and started reading, resting my hands on my desk. I stopped in my reading when I felt a pair of hands on my hips. "Freeze, you're under arrest" said Tom sensually to my ear. "Why for Officer Hanson?" I asked with a smirk, knowing what he had in mind. "Mental torture on a police officer" he said, bitting on my earlobe. "Ouch, so sorry about that, Am I in trouble?" I asked, biting my lower lip. "Very big trouble Miss Stevenson'' he said, his voice filled with lust as his finger tacred down my spine, making me close my eyes, feeling it. "Damn, close the door" I said in a pleased but sexy tone. "It's locked already" He said sensually, then I felt his hands lifting up my turtleneck and gently kissed my neck, right on my sweet spot. I turned around and kissed him very slowly, "Are you torturing me even more ?" he groaned between kisses. "Maybe" I said and bit on his lower lip. "I hope your desk is in great shape" He said and sat me on it. "Do you have the nerve?" I asked in a defying tone. "Excuse me" he muttered. He pushed the paperwork on the floor, he moved away the phone, looking into my eyes and leaned in then kissed me harshly. I grabbed onto his neck gently and crossed my legs around his waist, responding as harshly as him to his kiss. He slid his hand slowly from my knee, up to my lap, to my hip, waist, breast, all the way up to my hair, which he gripped not too tightly.

I removed his tail coat and roamed my hands on his torso. Still kissing, he rested his hands on my desk on each of my sides touching my hips, I then brought mine in his hair careful not to destroy his hairstyle. He sucked on my lower lip and kissed down my jawline, pulling my skirt up but he stopped halfway to my lap as we were interrupted by a knock on the door. I got up, pulling down my skirt back the way it was, as Tom put his tail coat back on with a sigh and walked up with me to the door. I discreetly unlocked the door without a sound and opened the door, to my surprise, it was George.

"Hello George" I said with a smile. "Good morning Kris" he said with a smile then turned to Tom, "There you are, I've been searching for you everywhere, you should have told me" he said with a sigh. "Yes George, I'm sorry" he said lowering his head down. "Don't blame him George it's my fault, I saw him passing by, looking not so good and I made him come in to talk" I explained in a calm tone. "I see, it's okay" George said with a smile. "I need you to come with Harry and I right now, we're going to bring some water to the rehearsal room while they're not in yet" said George, Tom nodded and the both of them walked away. I picked up the paper that Tom cleared on the floor to 'arrest' me. I don't blame him tho, It was fun though despite being almost caught, thinking about it made me smirk.

 "Kris?" asked Michael in a soft voice. "Yes Michael?" I responded, lifting my head up to look at him. "There is something I want to ask you before I go" he said, playing with his fingers. "Sure sit down" I said with a smile. He got in and sat down. He rested his elbows on my desk right where I was sitting earlier making out with Tom, and put his chin between his hands, he looked just like an adorable child.

 "Say, what just happened with the butler with the short ponytail? Don't worry I wont tell Tommy" he asked curiously then smirked. "Tomas? uhm nothing why?" I asked, acting surprised. "Because I saw him enter your office, checking every side, in case someone sees him, which was suspicious and closed the door, but wait, the butler's name is Tomas ?" He asked with a frown. "Yeah Tomas Pennington" I said coolly. "Wait a second, Tomas, Tom... I...Is there a chance that he might be your-" he said searching for his words and I stopped him when I saw Joshua walking in. "Hey Joshua, is everything okay? you are half an hour late" I said running a hand through my hair.

"Hey guys, yeah I just got caught up in the traffic, there were a lot of people today on the streets this morning" he said with an embarrassed chuckle. "Okay, well thanks for ignoring me, I guess I'll just head to my rehearsals, thanks for not answering my question Kris" he said grumpily and left the room without closing the door. "What's going on?" asked Joshua with a frown. "Nothing just a little disagreement, he didn't sleep last night which explains his grumpy behaviour, anyway, I'm craving for coffee, do you want some?" I asked with a smile. "No thanks I'm good" he said, taking a seat at his desk. "No problem" I said. I grabbed my phone and dial the kitchen's number. "Chef Jeffrey" I heard him answer. "Good morning Jeffrey, it's Kris, by any chance Is Harry or Tomas near you?" I asked kindly. "Uh yes, they've just came back, hold on I'll call Harry for you" he said then I heard him call Harry distinctly from the other side of the line. "Yes?" he picked up sweetly. "Can I have some coffee please" I asked with a smile. "Yes right away" he said in a calm tone. "Thanks I'm in my office" I said then hung up.