Chapter 22 : You're in too

We walked in the garage and thank god Blake wasn't in the area. A bleached blond short haired boy walked out of the office.  He had toned arms, wearing a white tank top and dark blue jeans with black boots underneath his pants. "This is my cousin Bobby, the dealer" introduced Debra. "Debby, what's this ? I thought it was just the girl" growled the bobby guy nonchalantly. "Relax cousin he's her brother, he won't bother" Debby assured. "Good" he said with a nod. "This is Krystal, she's from Philly she arrived yesterday" said Debra. "Hi, how much do you need?" He asked with a poker face. "Hey, I need a gran" I said, looking right in his eyes. "Got a hundred?" he asked. "Right here" I said, giving him the roll, Captain Fuller gave me this morning, that he put in his pocket. "I'll get it in the back office, I'll be back in a minute" he said with a small smile then walked away. "I'll go to the restrooms" said Booker in a low tone.

Debra didn't notice that Dennis followed Bobby, since she was too focused checking me out. I looked over the street side and made a discreet gesture to Tom, who started running with Fuller. "Okay Debra, put your hands in the air, you're under arrest" I said pointing my gun at her. "Haha very funny Krystal" She laughed. "This is serious, Debra, put your hands in the air" I said coldly. "Wait but you're really a cop?" She asked, surprised. "Not really, I work with them" I said. She suddenly lowered her hands and tried to run away but She gently got smashed on the floor by Tom who didn't waste his time handcuffing her. "I got him!" said Dennis coming from the office with Bobby, his hands handcuffed in his back.

"what the hell is happening here?" I heard a familiar voice yell, causing all of us to stop our actions.

I turned around and Blake dropped his wrench on the ground. "Kris ? what....Can someone tell me what's going on here ?" he asked dumbfounded. "Hi Blake" I said lowly. "Hello, I'm Captain Adam Fuller, this young girl and this man here are arrested for drug dealing, did you know about this?" he asked, showing his badge. "Yeah Bobby was in charge" he answered. "Can I speak with the manager please?" Asked the captain. "I am, sir" Blake answered simply. "Oh you are ? then you're coming too" Fuller said, putting his badge back in his coat's pocket. "Kris" he said, handing me the handcuffs. "Coming where?" he asked, I was getting closer to him. "At the station with us" he said with a poker face.

"But I have nothing to do with it" he confessed, as I handcuffed him. "Don't you work with Michael Jackson?" he asked, looking at him. "It's none of your business" I said, tying the handcuffs a little tighter. "Maybe you do, maybe you don't but for the moment you're an accomplice" said the captain. "I didn't deal" he said, like a child refusing to admit a lie. "Get him outta here" said Fuller, pissed off.

Tom and Dennis were at the station already. I helped Blake sitting on the back seat, Fuller got in the front passenger's seat, I got to the driver's seat and started to drive. "Kris, why are you doing this to me?" asked Blake out of blue. "I follow orders Blake" I said looking over my rearview mirror and turned left. "Wait a second, you two know each other ?" asked the captain, pointing Blake and I with his index finger. "We used to date a year ago" said Blake before I could talk. "And you knew about this ?" asked Captain Fuller to me. "No, I discovered it at the same time as you captain" I said, stopping at a red light.

"The boy that got Debra earlier, his face is familiar but I can't put my finger on it" he said sarcastically. "Tom? I was having dinner with him when you came and made a scene, remember ?" I stated in a calm tone. "I knew you left me for him" he muttered, upset. "That's low for someone who cheated" I said, pulling into the parking lot and stopping the engine. I got him out of, he didn't speak a word since my last statement because he knew I was right.

"The interrogatorn is going to begin, come Kris" Booker said kindly. I followed him to a small room with only a table in the center, where Blake, alone, sat on a chair. We didn't get to do Debra or Bobby since Fuller and Hanson were already taking care of it.

"So Mr Jefferson, when did it started?" asked Dennis calmly, sitting in front of him. "I don't know my brother been doing this for a long time,  three months ago he asked me if he could take the blow to my garage and deal there to have more clients" he explained. "Don't give me this look Kris" he said annoyed by my surprised expression.

"Well I'm sorry, it's just that I thought that you only had a big sister, but anyway, please continue" I said, rolling my eyes, getting Booker to look at me with an eyebrow raised. "Did you deal with your brother ?" Asked Dennis. "No" he answered honestly. "Where does the money go, is it all for your brother or some goes for yourself or even the garage?" I asked. "Don't give me the cop shit, you're not even one" he said scoffing. "She may not be, but I am, so answer to the question Jefferson" said Booker, firmly. "Okay, okay, Half goes fully to Bobby and I have a quart for myself and a quart for the garage" he explained as it seemed so simple. "So you're somehow dealing" assumed Dennis. "Technically no, I don't sell the dope" corrected Blake. "You are since you're sharing the money with your brother" I said, annoyed by his sillyness, how could he be so dumb.

"That's 5 years of jail" announced Booker. "Okay" said Blake, normally. "That's all for us, an officer will come to take you to your cell" said Dennis then we walked out of the room leaving Blake sitting alone. "How did it go?" asked Tom with a smile, looking at me. "Pretty quick since he answered our questions and admitted he was a part of it, without actually saying it" I said, smiling back at him. "Yeah, your girl has tricky questions" said Dennis with a smirk. "She has that in her" said Tom proudly, resting a hand around my shoulders.

"Hanson" said Fuller, causing us to turn around. "Yes ?" he asked. "Can I see you for a minute?" Asked the captain. "Sure captain, don't wait for me Kris I'll meet you at home" Tom said then walked away with Captain Fuller.

"Kris can I ask you something?" Asked Dennis, I nodded. "Did you really like Blake?" he asked, then bursted into laughter. "Yeah I did but uh I wonder why, love makes you really blind sometimes" I said with a little laugh. "I guess so" he said with a chuckle. "Listen, I know I'm not the good person to tell you this, and Hanson will probably kill me if he heard this but.." he started. "But?" I asked, parking in front of his apartment building. "But, I think you both are good together, and don't mess up with him he's a good guy, don't take me wrong I mean he deserves someone like you, he's been through a lot with his ex's and stuff, even tho we have a kind of a disagreement, I mean it" he said quite embarrassed trying to explain his point. "I heard about it, yeah" I said with a chuckle, referencig to their 'desagreement'. "But I won't mess up, and I don't want to" I said with a smile, making him smile as well. "Thank you anyway for driving me back" he said kindly. "That's nothing really" I said. "See you later" he said, opening the door. "See you later Dennis" I said then drove back home.

"Hey" said Tom coming into the living room,  deposing a kiss on my forehead. "Hi, is everything okay?" I asked with a smile. "Yeah" he said with a smile. "Oh, uhm Fuller has a case for you tomorrow is that okay with you?" he asked kindly. "Sure" I said happily.