Chapter 20 : The Biker's parlour final

"Hey Brent, can I ask you something?" I asked, drinking my coke. "Yeah sugar anything" he said resting his head on his hand. "What happened to the other girl that used to perform before me?" I asked curiously. "Shot in the head, I used to date here you know, but she was a hooker" he said with a sigh, looking down at the dark brown table. "Oh damn, that horrible..." I said looking down. "Yeah" he said in a normal tone, shrugging his shoulders. I discreetly looked toward Tom and Doug who wore a frown on their faces, but quickly erased it, back to a poker face. "Anyway, is Brian going to come tonight?" I asked, faking the fact that I was 'longing' for him. "Just behind you" he said, making me turn around. "Hey" I said sexily, checking him from up to down. "Hi baby" he said charmingly then leaned in to kiss my cheek, which I wasn't prepared for, but managed to regain a pleased smile.

"Good show out there, it's only been four days and you're already a big hit, people love your covers" said Brian, proudly. "Thanks, we'll, it's a pleasure performing here" I said in a charming tone. "Hey guys wanna taste a cocktail I'm just thinking of?" asked Brent happily. I looked over to Tom who discreetly nodded and closed his eyes in 'go ahead' meaning, "Okay" said Brian. "Yeah sure" I said with a smirk. "Is that okay with you daddys?" Brent asked sarcastically, to Tom. Doug raised an eyebrow at him and Tom simply looked at him with a poker face not responding. Brian, Brent and I laughed then walked to the bar.

I rested my elbow on the bar so I could see the boys and and have an eye on Tom and Doug who were in a great angle to see everything Brent was doing, while making the cocktail. "What do you say if I ask you to stay over tonight?" asked Brian softly, caressing my back, and I stood frozen, faking a smile. I saw Tom's reaction which was rather cute. He threw his hand as if he wanted to remove Brian's arm then put his hand back in his pocket. "It's adorable but I can't, the boys won't let me and Monique will worry" I said, faking a pout and stroking his broad bare shoulder. "It's okay, maybe next time" he said with a shrug. "Here guys a special concoction of mine, hope you'll like it" Brent said with a proud smirk, dropping two glasses of a rainbow coloured cocktail. I took a sip by the pink straw, and grew surprised by the taste, "That's so tasty, you're the best, man" I said to Brient friendly with a wink. "Thanks sugar" he said kindly, caressing my cheek. We talked for a while, and the three of us helped Brent and Brian to close the bar. I went behind the counter to put the mop back to its place and noticed a gun on a shelf next to some bottles.

Feeling a little dizzy and cold, I got closer to the boys but noticed that there was only Doug. "Where is Tom?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Restrooms" he said, then took a closer look at me. "Are you okay?" he asked with concern. "Yeah I'm just tired" I said, resting my hand against my forehead. "You sure? You look a little pale" he said lifting my head gently with his hand examining my face, focusing on my eyes. "I'll be back in a sec" I said then walked to the bar and got closer to Brent, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"You need anything sugar?" he asked with a charming smile. "Yeah I was wondering if tomorrow you could teach some cocktails after the show?" I asked seductively, hiding the fact that I felt dizzy and cold, my face still remains pale, but he didn't seem to notice. "Anything you want" he said then disposed of a kiss on my cheek. I smiled, then shivered. "You're tired?" asked Brent softly. "Yeah I think I'll just head back home" I said with a smile and looked over Doug's side to see if Tom was back, but the of them were gone, shit! "Ayo Brian, you have a room ready for this baby?" he asked, smiling at me. "No, don't worry, Tom will drive me home" I said, faking a smile. "Come on, you can crash out here it's okay" he said with a chuckle. "I appreciate it but I can't, what do I have Tom and Doug for?" I joked. "They're jerks anyway, plus you hate them, it's the occasion to get rid of them for a bit" he said, caressing my cheek. "That's the thing you can't" I said with a laugh. "Come on baby doll, you're with us it's okay, I'll take you to the room" Brian said, pulling me by the hand.