Chapter 16: A step further

Hours passed and Tom still didn't come back, I started to worry but tried to reassure myself, thinking that he was with Harry so it would be okay. I sat up on the couch and realized I was still wearing my tailor. I lazily got up, tuned the tv off, put some music on and walked to the bedroom. I just had the time to remove my jacket, that someone knocked on the door. 

I opened the door and saw a guy, around my age with black short hair, pulled on the back, the muscled type, wearing a white marcel shirt with a pair of blue jeans and a black leather jacket. "Hi, ...I uhm didn't know Hanson has good taste" he said leaning charmingly against the door frame. "Hi may I help you? Tom's not around" I asked, playfully rolling my eyes. "Yeah I know that's why I came here" he said with a smile. "I'm not sure I follow" I said skeptically with a frown, scratching the back of my head. 

"Well he's dead drunk at a bar in a rock bar with Ioki and I got surprised when I saw light in his apartment, and I'm even more surprised that he's got a girlfriend" he explained, resting his hands on his hips with a deep sigh. "What? no you're joking, Hanson dead drunk, it's impossible" I said with a chuckle. "No, I'm serious, I saw both of them, I actually talked with them and both are in pretty bad shape, they talked about work and stuff, and they didn't want to get back home so they ordered another bottle of whisky" He said with concern, running a hand in his hair. "Oh my god, uhm..which bar is it?" I asked, confused. 

"The rock and roll house, but do you have any sexy clothes?" he asked, a little embarrassed. I scoffed and looked at him with an eyebrow raised "Never heard of it and pardon me?" I asked in a sassy tone. "They don't let girls enter unless they're wearing something sexy" he said, looking away sliding his hands in his pockets. "Oh okay, I'll go and change, hold on" I said and went to the bedroom, I got the perfect outfit for it. I wore extra tight leather leggings, and black vinyl fabric corsage with a laced cleavage, I added black heel boots with nails on it. I went to the bathroom, untied my hair, let them fall on my back, teased them, applied some eye-liner and red lipstick. "Where is the bar?" I asked, grabbing my car keys. "I'll better take you there" he said with a smile. "How can I trust you?" I asked looking at him. He got what seemed like a wallet, out from his pocket and opened it up, it was his officer badge, "Does that reassure you?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. "Yes, uhm...Booker" I said with a chuckle reading his family name. He chuckled as well and we walked to his car, a black ford galaxie 500.

He pulled up in the parking lot, we got out of the car, there was music blaring, rock music, that could be heard from outside. In front of the door, there were two bodyguards who let the people enter by checking their ID or asking their age and the way they were dressed."How old are you baby?" asked one of the bodyguards to me. "I'm 25" I answered in a charming tone. "Is he with you?" he asked, making a sign with his head to Booker. "Yeah he's my brother" I said, showing my ID to the bodyguard. "Okay get in, not because I trust your ID but because you're pretty" he said with a smirk. I said nothing, just looked at him with a poker face, passing by him. 

"I'm gonna get a drink and go home, you'll be alright?" Asked Booker. "Yes sure, thanks for driving me here" I said with a smile. "No, problem" he said kindly and walked to the counter, close to the entrance. It was pretty crowded, there were people sitting around the stage, looking at the girls dancing in swimsuits. There were people sitting at tables here and there around the bar, some french kissing, and some by the counter, there actually two counters, the first one close to the entrance where Booker went and the other at the back of the enormous room. Where I just spotted Tom. 

I started making my way through the second counter which was pretty difficult finding a way between all the people there were in. I spotted Harry, sitting by a table, alone with an empty chair next to him which was Tom's I guess and he had a glass of whisky in his hand and an empty whisky bottle was sitting on the table. He was looking fine. I shrugged and finally reached the counter, I got closer to Tom, whose back was facing me so I lifted up his teal jacket a bit and slid my hands in the pockets of his black jeans, pretty much touching his ass, but hey, he's my boyfriend. And unlike Booker said he wasn't dead drunk, maybe a little but it wasn't disastrous.