Chapter 19 : The Biker's parlour part two

Brian took me to his office that was old style like the 1930's, where we sat on the couch, but for my security I sat on the arm of the couch. "Do you want anything to drink?" he asked softly. "What do you have?" I asked with a sexy smirk. "Bourbon, cognac or I can have anything you want" he said stroking my knee. "Bourbon will be fine" I said with a smile. He got up and walked to the trolley next to me. He got two glasses of whisky and poured some of the finest bourbon in it. He gave me a glass and sat back next to me.

"Am I the only chick here performing?" I asked curiously. He looked a me and sighed. "Yeah, well there was Shanty here before that was the main performer, she looked just like you, beautiful and all but she died two weeks ago" he said drinking his glass. "How did she died?" I asked interestedly. "She was shot in the head" he said blankly, staring out of the window. "Oh man... That's awful" I said with compassion. "Yeah well that wouldn't happen if she wasn't that much of a bitch" he said rolling his eyes. "Why do you say that?" I asked, looking at him while finishing my glass. "Why does it matter anyway?" he asked pissed off. "Relax I was just curious" I said in a calming tone.

"Anyway, tell me more about you beaty?" he asked seductively. "What do you want to know?" I asked stroking his bare sculpted arm. "I don't know like where you come from, childhood stuff like that" he said with a pleased smile. "Well I'm from Oklahoma, I got kicked out of my house when I was 16 because my parents didn't accepted me, because I wasn't the girl they wanted, so I started playing guitar while living in the streets and perform in bars underage, getting me arrested few times then I met a kind women that I live with since, she hired Tom and Doug for me, I hate their guts but uh I can't fire them, for her" I said, putting my glass on the trolley and crossed my legs acting a little down, causing him to put  hand on my lap. "That's tough I'm sorry" he said sadly, looking at me with compassion. "Nah, don't be, there is worse I guess" I said with a shrug.

"Okay, that's it, we're going back home Linda!" said Tom as he stormed, angry, with Doug in the office. Doug stood in front of Brian who got up. Tom pulled me up and handcuffed my hands on my back. "Oh you got them back, you know how it gets me when you do that Tommy" I said in a nasty tone biting my lower lip. "Yeah sure" he said coldly. "I'll see you tomorrow Brian" I said with a wink as I walked with Tom, I was resisting. "See you baby girl" he said with a chuckle. "Come on, can't you walk properly" said Tom, trying to make me move. "No, I like to pick on you" I said laughing like a maniac.

We walked to the car, Tom helped me in and got to the driver's seat as Doug sat on the back seat. "Can't you unhandcuff me please?" I asked kindly. "No" Tom said coldly. "Why ?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, but he only looked at me without an answer and started driving. I turned to look at Doug, who raised his hands in a 'I don't know' expression. I turned back and sighed. Tom pulled into the parking lot in front of Doug's appartement. "See you tomorrow love birds" Doug said goofily, getting out of the car, and walked away. The tension was rather cold as Tom drove to the house. He helped me get out of the car and we walked to the appartement. He opened the door and closed it. I stood beside him pissed off. "Can you please get me rid of the handcuffs please and tell me what's wrong" I said coldly. He looked straight in my eyes, realising me from the silver grip.

"Are you out of your mind?" he asked, clicking his tongue. "Excuse me?" I asked, looking at him and scoffing. "Why did you go to his office, alone with him ?" he asked with his hands on his hips. "I have to get close to him, remember!" I said, raising my hands in the air. "Yeah, right" he said offended. "Okay I get it, you're jealous, If that's what you want to know, nothing happened, nothing" I said pissed off, taking a seat on the couch. "This is not the problem, I trust you, I know nothing happened Kris" he said, like if it sounded obvious. 

"Then what is the problem?" I asked, losing my patience. "Do you imagine the danger here ?! What if he had drugged you or hitted you or even worse, and we didn't know where you were searching everywhere, every corner of that damn bar like we did and what if we arrived too late, don't you just realize?" he explained, raising his voice. I rubbed my forehead thinking about it, "I know but, we've been only drinking a glass and I saw him pouring it, I swear I was careful of his every move" I said with a sigh, trying to defend myself. "Oh yeah, even if you were watching, you're not strong enough against him" he yelled. "Yeah well, next time I'll be more careful" I said offended, swallowing hard the tears that I didn't want to fall and went to the bathroom. I removed my makeup and took a shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked to our room still pissed off. I opened the closet and put a lilac lace bodysuit on and layed on the bed beside Tom, whom's back was facing me, he wasn't asleep only faking it.

"I called captain Fuller, to tell him we're back home and we'll write our reports tomorrow morning" he said all of a sudden, as nothing happened. "Okay" I said coldly, laying on my side, looking at the window with the closed blinds, then turned the lights off. I closed my eyes to relieve the pressure, as felt his chest pressing against my back and his arms around me. "I'm sorry, I've been too far, all I was trying to say, is that you shouldn't stay with him alone, we don't know what can happen, you can get away but Doug and I need to be aware of where we can have an eye on you, I don't want anything to happen like last time, even if I was behind the door, okay?" he said on a low voice, softly kissing my shoulder. "All right" I said, turning around and hugged him.

 "You know, I tried to talk to him about the girl who's been shot" I said, hiding my head on the crook of his neck. "Yeah? nice job! what did he tell you?" he asked softly. "Well I asked if I was the only girl performing and he told me about her that she looked just like me and she died, so I asked why, he told me that she was shot in the head and I acted with compassion like 'oh my god' and he told me that it wouldn't happen if she wasn't a bitch then I asked why, he just got pissed off and changed the subject" I explained as he stroked my back gently. "What did you talk about then?" he asked. "He wanted to know about me so I told him some blaberring that was the total opposite of my real life, I told him that I was kicked out when I was 16 because of my attitude, that I played guitar in the streets and bar to get some money that got me several times in jail, then I met a woman that let me stayed in her house she got Doug and you to take care of me so I wouldn't fire you for her" I said with a chuckle. "That's my girl" he said proudly.