Chapter 17 : Moving in

"Hello?" I heard Michael pick up. "Hey Mike, it's Kris" I said kindly. "What do you want?" He asked annoyed with a sight. "Look, I didn't stole your shirt okay, I forgot it at the cleaners, call them if you want" I explained calmly. "That's what liars say, Joshua lied that way too" he said coldly. "That's not fair Michael" I said in an offended tone. "Can you reconsider my suspension, please" I asked, running a hand through my hair. "No I don't want to, I said until I come back and that is and will remain, no if you'll excuse me, I have some work and please don't call me again" he said simply. "Wait Mich-" I said but he cut me off by hanging up.

"And you're supposed to call it friendship, damnit!" I said, clicking my tongue, looking at the phone. I sat on the couch and closed my eyes, rubbing my forehead. "What's wrong?" asked Tom, getting out of the bathroom. "Michael's being childish and doesn't want to reconsider my suspension" I said with a sigh, laying on the couch. "That's unfair, you fixed your mistake so what's the point?" he asked then he came into the living room with only a towel around his waist. "I know, right" I said slightly disconcerted with this amount of handsomeness I was witnessing. "Anyway I'll check the jobs applications and drop a resume wherever they would want from me, I'm not goint to spend months waiting" I said, looking at the ceiling. "Or you could start moving some stuff like clothes or light things from your place and search later?" suggested Tom, entering the bedroom to get dressed.

 "You sure?" I asked, after a little blank. "Yeah, I mean it's not gonna be for a long time so it's okay" he said getting out of the room with a pair of blue jeans, a white plain shirt and a red checkered opened button shirt above. "Okay then" I said, sitting up with a smile. "I got to go to the chapel, I'll see you when I come back" he said, coming over and pecked my lips. "Okay, unless I have to go back to pick you up at the bar tonight" I jocked with a mischievous smile. "As much as I liked your outfit, why not, but no it's not planned" he said with a chuckle. "Too bad the place was a killer, anyway, have a great day, be careful" I said with a cute smile. "Thanks" he said with a wink then, I watched him walk away.

"Hey Rob! Thanks for helping me out" I said hugging my brother then we entered my future ex-appartement. " Oh that's nothing sis, besides I think you made a good choice. Tom is a good guy" he said with a smile? Robin is a very direct guy and most of the time he knows when someone is good or bad. Just like the first time he saw Blake, he told me that something was wrong with him. So if Tom wasn't a good guy he would have told me directly. "He is" I said with an uncontrollable cute smile. "So what do you have to pack?" he asked, looking around with an eyebrow raised. "Little things like clothes, beauty products, things like that" I said, pulling him to the kitchen then opening the broom cupboard next to the fridge and I took some boxes to pack the maximum I could take. We took 2 hours to put the things that I needed.

"Dad said for the fournitures he can store them in the garage" said Robin, closing my car's trunk. "Uhm Okay, I'll tell Tom about it, he said he can have a truck to pick them up" I said with a smile as we took a seat in my car. "Okay" he said, fastening his seat belt. I pulled out from the driveway and got him back to my parents house then to my now shared apartment with Tom. I put the keys in the doorknob to unlock the door and jumped in fright when I heard the phone ring, I opened and quickly ran to pick it up. "Yes?" I asked. "What the hell have you been doing? I tried to call like a hundred time" Tom said in a pissed off tone. "Hey relax, I was at my apartment with Robin to pack some stuff, what's going on?" I asked in a calm tone. "Can you come to the chapel in a few?" he asked, but judging by the tone of his voice it seemed important. "Sure, but is everything okay?" I asked with concern. "Yes" he responded simply. "All right, I'll meet you there in a few" I said. "Oki-doki" he said kindly, then I heard him hang up. I dropped the phone on the hook and drove off to the chapel.

Arrived, I got a little closer and bit my lip hard not to explode of laughter, Tom was dressed like a woman and had some makeup on. I went behind him and rested my hands on his shoulders. "Hi everyone, mister" I said, greeting everyone with a cute smile and they all answered in unisson. "Isn't your girlfriend beautiful ?" asked Judy with a smirk. "Oh yes you are very pretty baby doll" I said teasingly to Tom while taking a closer look at his makeup, he looked at me and kissed the air then rolled his eyes. "I must admit from my car I took this young man for my daughter but then he got walked out of his car and I realized I've been fooled" said the old man sitting next to Tom with a chuckle, causing all of us to chuckle as well. "They should give you a raise Tom" I said jokingly patting his shoulder. "Why don't you ask the man" he said, tilting his head over Captain Fuller that was walking toward us. "Hi Kris, can we talk in my office?" asked the Captain kindly with a smile. "Yes sure" I said simply with aa kind smile. "Hanson and Doug you may also come" said Fuller.