The New Cafe: Daisuga

~~* January 9, 8:27 am*~~

The bright light of morning shown through the window of Latte~Bake, Suga's new cafe. It had been open for a few weeks now, and people had been giving great reviews on it, making it quite popular around town.

Suga put on his apron while checking if everything was in place. He had always been the type to do his best, putting 120% effort into whatever he did. He had spent all night with the bakers making pastries hour after hour.

"Hey Kimita, is the coffee maker compartment clean? Are the creams full- are the pastries where they're supposed to be!?" Suga was panicking at this point.

"Yes Suga, everything is on tip top shape. You look like you need coffee." A random worker announced half jokingly.

The cafe opened a few minutes later, and in seconds, customers started rushing in. Once there were only a few people, (which were taken by the other workers) Suga felt a sigh of relief.

A tall, brown haired man came into the cafe as the bell rang. Suga's couldn't keep his eyes off him like he was a magnet Suga couldn't help being drawn to. His felt his heart flutter as the man walking up to the counter.

Who was he? Has he been here before? Why am I suddenly attracted to him?

"Oh, um hello, welcome to L-late Bake. Can I get buy you a drink?" Suga asked nervously, before shaking his head, realizing that he'd said the wrong thing, "I mean- what would you like to drink?"

"Um, I've never been here before, so.. what would you recommend?" The tall male asked, smiling at him.

"Oh um.. what I like? Well, I really like the Pink Creme Frappuccino." Suga answered with a chuckle.

" Oh, uh sure why not!" The brown haired male shrugs.

While Suga was making his drink, so many thoughts were going through his head about the cute guy.

Wow, he's really cute. Does my hair look good? I was in a hurry today.. Oh no, what if he thinks I'm weird for liking a pink drink?

Okay, calm down Suga, just act like you want to make a friend, that's always a good way to go.

"So what's your name?" the tall male asked "My name is Daichi."

" M-my name is Suga," Suga responded hesitantly, "What do you do? Obviously I'm a barista.. I mean- unless you don't work- that's cool too! Sorry, am I rambling? I do that a lot." Suga cursed to himself.

"No, uh I think it's cute." Daichi tells him scratching the back of his neck, a faint blush on his cheeks. "I'm a head police officer."

"Oh, anything you're doing at the moment?" Suga asked, pumping cream into his drink.

"Well, there's this dangerous mafia running around," Daichi tell him seriously, "They've done multiple kidnappings for ransom, weapon selling, drug selling, all types of illegal stuff."

~~~~~~<<** Daichi's POV **>>~~~~~~~

Daichi looked up to see Suga staring at the cup. He was scared, typical reaction. He needed to do something to reassure Suga and fast.

"But don't worry, me and my crew will catch them in no time." Daichi said quickly."So there's no need to worry!"

"Oh uh, yeah, I hope you catch them soon!" Suga replied writing with sharpie on the cup.

"Hey, are you ok," Daichi asked worryingly "I know the whole mafia thing kinda freaked you out, but it's gonna be ok."

Suga turned around just as the light was glaring behind. Suga was in a picture perfect position.

Wow, he's really beautiful. Ugh, what are you thinking Daichi, you just met him, calm down.

" Here's your drink," Suga said as he gave him the cup " and yes I'm perfectly fine, no need to worry."

" Well I'll be going now, bye!" Daichi waved with a smile as he walked out.

"Bye, come again!" Suga said loudly.

Suga smiled back making Daichi secretly blush again. He wished he could've spent longer chatting with the barista, but at last, he had work to do. He took a sip of the drink, it was really good. He was definitely gonna order it again. He looked down to see a phone number written, assuming it was Suga's.

He smiled while adding Suga's number to his contacts. He didn't even noticed Suga forgot to make him pay. Daichi made a right on Parkridge Ave, he was definitely going back to Latte~Bake to see Suga again.