Fly: Epilouge

~~~<**January 15**>~~~

Lev confided with Suga about the upcoming situation. He had been a good spy these past couple of days.

"The new crows, they're undercover cops." Lev had finally become serious now.

Suga scoffed "I knew it! Why couldn't we see this? We could've caught them way before."

"We could still kill them now—"

Suga interrupted him "No. Let them catch us. We can start brand new once again. I'll have to be bait. Kenma and Kuroo will need to be caught since they were the reason the new crows got in. Sakusa had grown too much of an attachment so he will need to be as well. Which means, you will have to step up Lev."

Levi waved his arms like crazy "No! I couldn't possibly do that Boss! It's too soon, I haven't even stayed here for 5 years."

"But you've stayed for your first 4. You can do this Lev, you have to. If even one of us dies, you will have to lead the Silver Crows."

"But I can't!"

"You dare disobey me!" Suga's voice echoed throughout the room they were in. It was the dead of night, everyone would be asleep.

"I-I shall Boss. But I have no experience being a leader."

Suga opened a file from one of the shelves. He pointed to some people and locations "I've booked a ticket to Miyagi to lay low for a couple of months. Afterwards, you will meet with a man named Kita Shinsuke and a man named Akinori Konoha. They will help you with everything. And if you're stuck, send me a coded message, I'm sure it will get through."

Lev's shaky hands brought swear to his forehead "I-I will sir!"

"And remember, there are more people in this mafia than you think."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lev looked from above to see his members getting taken away. Suga looked at him and smirked. He mouthed a very small word that Lev could still decipher.

"Fly."

Although it was just one word, he knew exactly what that statement would lead. He hopped to another building and another. Levi thought about how his friends, who he had built a relationship with for so long. Were now getting captured and were vulnerable. He would never make the mistake Suga had. Although he had much respect for his senpais, had knew he had the ability to surpass them. He knew it.

Before he had escaped the building that evening, he packed all of their loose belongings. Money, weapons, tools, small trinkets. Anything he could smuggle in on the train to his temporary home. Moving places was already hard for him. This would be a challenge. He had no one with him, he was alone. But he'd have to get used to it, if he was going to be the Silver Crow's leader someday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Lev left his small home in Miyagi, he hastily walked to wear his base was. Suga wasn't wrong, he had connections with many other people who were also part of the mafia. Miyagi was simple and quiet. It was nothing like Lev had ever known.

When he reached the base, he made sure no one was looking and stepped inside. Everyone was already set around the table. He brushed himself off and made his way towards the center of the table.

"I apologize for being late, is there anything I would know?"

One voice perked up "We have a message from an unreliable mafia."

Lev picked up the tape he was given. He placed the tape recorder on top of the table. He slid the item and and pressed play. It was only 12 seconds long. But it was enough to know who it was from and what they wanted.

"Hello, little birdies. Did you miss our venomous faces?"

The end