Promises to keep: Sakuatsu

~~~~<<* 2 days ago *>>~~~~

The door creaked open as Atsumu shoved the envelope and letter back in its original spot. He looked awkward at the position he was in. He spotted a certain dark haired male staring back at him.

It was Sakusa.

"What the hell are you doing?" Sakusa asked, looking at him with furrowed brows.

'Think of something 'tsumu! Hurry!'

"Well, um, I was just checking the area out, yep." Atsumu affirmed rather quickly.

"Your a bad liar." Sakusa announced, walking closer towards him "Has anyone ever told you that?"

"Mhm. Uh, yeah." Atsumu answered panicking.

Would he already get caught? After all they've been through? This couldn't be happening.

"Well, from the looks of it, your shaking hands and legs tell me your nervous." Sakusa pointed out "Your lips move a certain way that makes your smile look fake."

"I-um well." Atsumu tried explaining.

"And the drawer is slightly open." Sakusa said, closing the drawer back "You've been looking through through the drawers because you want to expose us don't you?"

"N-no!" Atsumu stammered "You've got it all wrong! The drawer happened to be open."

"Sure." Sakusa said, smirking from under his mask "I'll make a deal with you."

"Okay?" Atsumu said intriguingly.

"If you truly are on our side, you, won't be hanging out with your little friends anymore." Sakusa declared.

'What!! How am I going to get information if I can't be with my coworkers? Well, I have to comply or else things will go down hill from there.'

"I," Atsumu stuttered "I agree."

The dark haired man chuckled silently. "Well then, I guess we have ourselves a deal."

Sakusa walked out of the room quietly and Atsumu sighed in relief. Despite his first impression of him, he certainly hated that guy.

~~*January 14, 8:55 pm *~~

Atsumu walked around to what feels like forever. He can't even stand or sit next to his coworkers anymore. He could only review at night with them, but that wasn't enough. He couldn't tell them anything or else Sakusa would spill. And he was definitely not letting that happen.

Somehow, he got in a situation where Sakusa was just, everywhere. It couldn't have been a coincidence, it just happened way too often.

Atsumu accidentally walked into Sakusa's room instead of his. He looked over and saw him, sitting on a dark wooden chair, looking lazily to his right side. He had never seen him with his mask off, though he did look very, different. If Atsumu could just sneak out without Sakusa noticing, he would be safe.

But atlas, Sakusa turned his head at the sound of his footsteps.

Atsumu silently cursed at himself as he turned around to see the other person. Sakusa looked sleepy as he squinted to see Atsumu. That wasn't until Atsumu saw the clear copper bottle that he pieced things together.