All alone: Oikawa

~~~<<*January 16, 8:00 am*>>~~~

Oikawa opened his eyes to darkness. He could still feel something around his eyes though. Maybe a blindfold? A mask? He realized he was sitting on the cold floor when he felt his bare feet touch the floor. He was also in chains, one on each arm. He tried pulling on them but they were no use.

"Help," Oikawa's voice was tired and scratchy. His voice was barely a whisper "please.. somebody."

He felt strong tears flowing down his cheeks. He was scared. He never would've imagined this happening to him. He wanted to be with Iwa. He wanted him to rescue him and tell him he was going to be okay. Oikawa also wanted to tell him that he loved before he died (if it ever came to that).

Suddenly a door swung open, he heard footsteps walking into the room. Oikawa shuddered as he felt the cold air.

"Ah I see you are awake." One person spoke, their voice echoing.

"W-who are you?" Oikawa sniffled as he pleaded.

"You don't need to know dear," the voice walked closer to him as he spoke. "we're just gonna scare you a little, unless things get ugly with your daddy."

He heard more foot steps coming into the room. They seemed to be setting something up. He heard buttons and other noises as he anticipated what was happening.

Am I gonna die here? I just want to say goodbye to Iwa before that.

"Anything you wanna say to your daddy?" The same voice said in a mocking tone.

"Dad! Please..help me! I'm scared. I don't wanna die... I wanna see Iwa~ Chan!" Oikawa tried to yell but some of his voice fell.

"Good job dear, now just stay here and wait for their responses." The voice declared as they walked out of the room along with the other people.

Oikawa cried. He screamed and yelled for help even though he knew no one was coming. More tears fell as he continued. Once he stopped he started to remember the last time he had cried this hard.

~~~~**Approximately 8 years ago**~~~~

The air was chilly this afternoon as Oikawa stood on the side walk of the school, Kitagawa First. His mother must be late, traffic was bad at this time of day. All of his friends had already left as he sighed. Sensei Kaoru came outside to check up on him. Her eyes widened as she ran up to Oikawa.

"Oh my, aren't your parents here to pick you up?" She asked in her sweet, cheery voice.

"Um, my mom is picking me up. She's probably just late." Oikawa brushed off the situation as if it was nothing. Just waiting hours for you parent to arrive.

"Oh, come inside and we can call her." Sensei Kaoru suggested, pulling his arm with her.

Suddenly, a police car pulled up in front of them. Oikawa was slightly confused by this. The cop opened the car door and rushed up them.

"Excuse me, are you Tooru Oikawa?" The officer asked.

"Um yes." Oikawa quietly responded.

"Oh no. Get inside the car we're taking you back." The cop instructed, pointing to the vehicle.

"What! What are you doing?" Sensei Kaoru asked in a judgmental tone.

"Ma'am, this is a serious situation that we need the child with his father immediately." The cop tried to explain.

"What's going on!? Why do I have to go with you?" Oikawa jumped in, asking a question.

"Kid, I need to you to get in the car right now!"

"No! I need to know! What is happening?!

"Don't make this hard as it already is!"

Oikawa shuddered as he walked over to the cop car and opened the door. He stepped inside and buckled up. He looked out the window to see Sensei Kaoru and the officer talking.

Her eyes widened as soon as he mentioned something. Then, she started nodding continuously until the two said their good byes as the cop went to go inside the car.

Oikawa didn't ask or talk the entire car ride. He didn't want to stir more trouble. The car ride was about 5 minutes as Oikawa thought of why this was so sudden.

Soon they pulled up to the mansion. Officers and paramedics were everywhere. Oikawa unbuckled his seatbelt as he opened the door running out. He was confused, scared worried. What was going on?

He found his dad in the sea of people as he quickly ran up to give him a hug. He had realized his father had tears in his eyes.

"Dad! What's happening? Where's mom?" Oikawa asked as many questions as possible.

"Your mother she.. she was killed." Oikawa's dad said, more tears filling his eyes. No this couldn't be happening.

"W-what happened?" Oikawa asked, he couldn't believe it. He clenched his teeth as he felt his eyes getting wet.

"A bomb. A bomb was set in the car and it blew up. It killed her instantly." His dad tried to hold back his tears.

Oikawa screamed in anger and sorrow. He prayed to God it was a dream. That he could just wake up and go run and hug his mother again. That it'll all be okay. Oikawa's mom always made things seem okay.

'Who could ever do this? Mom never made anyone mad? She was the sweetest person. How could anyone so sick and twisted do this?'

Oikawa hugged his dad as they saw the paramedics take her away on a table into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oikawa felt more tears come down as he remembered the death of his own mother. He had pushed that memory far back; he didn't want to think about it ever again.

He heard the door open again as more footsteps walked in. The door shut closed behind them.

"W-what do you want from me?" Oikawa tried to say.

"You'll be staying here for a few days sweetie," the voice got closer and closer. Until eventually, Oikawa could feel someone's breath "night, night."

Suddenly, he felt a force crash on his head. And he saw darkness once again.