Significant Solutions: Tsukiyama

A/n: This chapter is like really long! Like almost 2,000 words! Just a heads up. Have an awesome day!

~~*January 12, 8:25 am*~~

Yamaguchi paced back in forth in his apartment, unsure of his next action. After that one night stand, Yamaguchi NEEDED to talk to Tsukishima. Although he desperately wanted to explain things, that was a weakness of his: Trying to talk about awkward situations. He inhaled and exhaled and tried to process the pros and cons of his next action.

Okay Tadashi, if you talk to Tsuki maybe things will clear up. Maybe he might not even remember at all! Hallelujah if that happens! That means I could be like "oh you must've had a one night stand with some random person I don't know." Yeah. And if he did remember, well, that's partially what I'm afraid of.

Did he really love me? Was his action something he really wanted to do to me?! Oh god. Would he really want to sleep with, someone like me? I'll just ask him if he remembers, hopefully he doesn't.

He reluctantly opened Messages, and typed his question. His hands were shaking as he hesitantly pressed send.

Tadashi Yamaguchi (8:27 am)
   Hey Tsuki! You wanna meet up at that new cafe to catch up?

It took a while for Tsukishima to respond. He sat on his bed, his eyes glued to the screen. His whole life depended on Tsukishima's response! He saw the three dots on the screen. Yamaguchi almost dropped the phone in shock. He picked himself back up and prepared  himself for anything.

Kei Tsukishima (8:30 am)
  Yeah sure, Latte~Bake right?

Yamaguchi started breathing rapidly to cool down. He almost forgot to respond!

Tadashi Yamaguchi (8:32 am)
  Yeah see you there!

Yamaguchi immediately closed his phone. This was really happening. Tsukishima didn't seem odd when he typed? Maybe he forgot?

He walked out of the bedroom and into the open plan kitchen, living room, dining room area. He hastily grabbed his keys and rushed out the door, locking it behind him. He walked fast down the hallway to the elevator. As soon as he was off the elevator, he sped out the door and into the streets.

~~*Approximately 12 years ago*~~

Yamaguchi was in the living room, playing with his police cars. He liked the thought of being a hero, after all super hero cartoons was all he watched on the tv. He was thinking of being and officer one day. But, he also knew the consequences of a job like that.

Right now, his dad was sleeping on the couch, taking a break from all the chaos at the police station. All the crimes and murders were getting to his head, making him overwhelmed, making him, a different person each day. Yamaguchi knew, if he wanted to join the police force, he would have to suffer consequences as well.

Yamaguchi didn't like talking about his problems at home, or problems in general. Not even to his best friend Tsuki. It made him sad and uncomfortable. He grabbed his dark blue back pack and stuffed all his toys inside. He ran across the wooden tiles into the kitchen where his mother was on the phone.

"Yes, okay, I can pick up the medicine in the morning," Mrs. Yamaguchi says sternly "thank you, goodbye."

She hung up the phone and sighed, placing her  head in her hands. Yamaguchi knew what it was about, his dad. He came out from the doorway and abruptly spoke.