The Discovery: Bokuaka

~~~<<* 14 hours before*>>~~~

Blue and red lights were flaring as Akaashi walked into town hall. People moved outside to make way for the police. It turns out, they were too late, Tooru Oikawa was kidnapped, and they couldn't stop it.

"I can't believe this." Akaashi paused in his tracks, staring at his feet. "Another person was kidnapped and I couldn't stop it!"

"Hey," Bokuto held onto Akaashi's shoulder as he tried to comfort him "we can't stop everything and it's not your fault."

"I know."

The two open the doors the spacious area. Almost everyone was outside accept for some who wanted to stay. They both decided on one person. He had dark teal hair and bright blue eyes. He also had many freckles and wore black suit.

"Hello sir, we're part of the police force to ask some questions about the disappearance of Oikawa Tooru," Akaashi introduced walking up to the man "have you happened to see or hear anything peculiar?"

"Well, both female and male stalls were closed so everyone had to use the single one," The man laughed "and there was a whole line for that one!"

"Bokuto-San, call up Suna or Miya to check on the plumbing system." Akaashi instructed as Bokuto opened his phone.

"On it."

"I think there was also a guy running to the bathroom," the man paused trying to remember "so I think it got fixed I don't know."

"Thank you very much for this information." Akaashi said walking over to the next person. She was wearing a yellow dress and had bright green hair in a bob cut.

"Hello, I'm here with the police force to ask about some questions on the disappearance of Oikawa Tooru." Akaashi stated with a stone-cold face. "Do you know anything regarding the the bathroom? Anything helps."

"Well, I don't know if this has to do with anything but, I saw a man with a case walking out of the bathroom. I assumed he was a musician." The lady informed.

"Thank you for this information." Akaashi thanked. His gut feeling told him that was everything they needed (most of the time it was correct). "Bokuto-San time to go."

"Oh, do we have everything we need?" Bokuto knew about Akaashi's special "gut" so he always trusted Akaashi.

"We have everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bokuto and Akaashi ran up to the group to spill their information. Everyone was surprised they were done since it had only been 15-20 minutes there and back. Usually it would've taken at least half an hour to get through everyone; especially since the kidnapping was so sudden. Normally Akaashi wouldn't have done this, but his gut feeling came and the situation would've gotten worse if he didn't listen to it.

"We have some information to share." Akaashi announced, out of breath from running.

Bokuto stepped up to speak "We've contacted Miya and Suna about our discoveries but we can still share them here."

"By only questioning 2 people, we've learned that the bathroom was supposedly out of order, but a man was seen running to a stall for some reason." Akaashi informed "we could check the security camera footage to get a closer look and also check the plumbing system."

Akaashi took a deep breath before continuing "To add on to that, a man was seen walking out of the men's bathroom with a case on his back. The witness assumed he was a musician."

Suna and Osamu came walking back to the group. Both had mounds of paper in their hands.

"We've got the answers to both your results." Osamu said, placing the papers down as he took a seat.

"The footage from town hall had poor quality and was put in a blind spot," Suna stated rolling his eyes "but you can make out a man with a case going into the bathroom early and never coming out until man number 2 goes inside, which is about 3 hours. Man number 2 never comes out but Man number 1 does."

"There was nothing ever wrong with the plumbing system and there were no musicians performing there. All the the performers for the festival had drums, maracas, etc. There were no band instruments played at the festival." Osamu finished, leaving everyone speechless.

"So, there must have been some planning to have someone go inside the building and get the bathroom empty before they kidnapped Oikawa." Daichi guessed.

"Yeah, but that doesn't help on where he is." Nishinoya said crossing his arms.

"I'm sure we'll catch these guys before the victim's parents pay ransom. We've gone this far I know we can do this guys." Daichi spoke positive words to the group to lift their spirits up.

"Guys, guys!" A voice yelled. Everyone turned to see Yamaguchi out of breath from running.

"What happened?" Daichi asked.

"T-the mics aren't glitching the undercover team is speaking in Morse code!" Yamaguchi yelled. The group widened their eyes at this.

"What do you mean Morse code?" Asahi spoke up.

"They're informing a time to infiltrate! One part of the note was 16 which is today!" Yamaguchi said.

"Then, what's the location?" Akaashi questioned. Everyone was anticipating, the place they all wanted to know.

"The code spelled cafe."