An investigation unfolds: Bokuaka

A/n: Hello. I'm sorry I haven't posted, my WiFi wasn't working but now it is. I have a lot of chapters ready to make up for it. Hope you enjoy this chapter! 😊

~~*January 10, 9:12 am*~~

A meeting with other detectives and cops was starting soon. Daichi had done this before, but always felt nervous.

"Alright. Everyone here that is needed is here right?" Daichi asked.

People started calling out themselves, showing Daichi EVERYONE, was here.

"Good, now." Daichi started talking people's ears off, stalling people from the great introduction. Akaashi stood behind the door, waiting for his "big entrance" with Bokuto.

"Everyone, we have some new people helping us with the investigation," Daichi starts, " this, is Officer Bokuto, and Detective Akaashi. They're both partners from Ichikawa, the place The Silver Crows were suspected before they fled here."

" Hello, I'm Akaashi, and I specialize in forensics and tech."

"I'm Bokuto, and I'm just a cop."

Everyone silently laughed because of Bokuto's introduction. He was confused. He leaned over to Akaashi's ear to ask him something.

"Hey Akaashi, what's so funny?"

"It's nothing Bokuto-San."

"Anyways," Daichi says, bringing everyone's attention back to the subject, " right now, three of our cops are going undercover to find evidence, we have collected audio that will definitely be helpful."

" Good, that's one step closer to finding those bastards." Osamu responds angrily.

"I'm worried for those three cops though." Asahi added, shaking nervously.

"Oh my god Asahi, you're always so pessimistic." Nishinoya remarked.

"Alright, settle down everyone," Daichi says " I still think we should do more investigating incase something goes wrong on the other end."

Most people in the room groaned. They didn't want to do more work— the cops undercover were already taking the job.

"Anyways, I think we should split up, half of us should talk to past victims, the other half should investigate recent crime scenes." Daichi orders, " Bokuto and Akaashi, you'll stay here to dig up stuff since you have more information about them."

"Yes sir." Akaashi says confidently.

Ever since Akaashi was small, a hero was the biggest role model for him, to be the person at the rescue. Akaashi was a natural at forensics when he started and had a love for tech. Bokuto, had the same inspiration as Akaashi. Except, he wanted to battle the villains, not be a secret weapon like Akaashi. They make a perfect team in the long run though.

Once everyone left, Bokuto and Akaashi walked upstairs. They didn't talk that much to each other. Probably because of what happened.

This is so awkward. Quick Akaashi, act like a normal partner with a normal personality.

"So, you look through files and give me details, and I will examine the evidence," Akaashi says, " that good?"

"Yeah sure, let's get started." Bokuto responds.

Bokuto and Akaashi recently broke up. After the break up, they decided to enclose that relationship as much as they could, for the sake of them being partners. Akaashi knew things were gonna go bad if they separated in work places.

"So, why not end the relationship now before things get worse." Akaashi thought to himself at the time. Turns out, his statement turned out even worse than he thought. Everything was just so, awkward. Poor Bokuto thought he did something bad.

Examining the evidence back in December, The Silver Crows used to leave a mess, until they fled here. They decided to be more careful. A poker chip with the blood stained of Halley Craggier, was left in her home where she was killed. It had engraved K&K in the center of the chip.

Halley Craigger, a supplier of The Golden Serpents, a random street gang. Then, something clicked in Akaashi's mind— he and Bokuto were once informed about a series for murders with a poker chip engraved with K&K. And the victims were part of The Golden Serpents, or had some sort of contact with them. Akaashi and Bokuto didn't have that case, but they were certain those men and women weren't put to justice.

It can't be a coincidence, right. They had suspected The Silver Crows at some point, but they never really looked into the forensics at that time. But the poker chip, is a sign their victims are going to die.

It gave Akaashi an idea though. Two people in The Silver Crows, must be in a relationship. You don't usually have a M.O. like that—unless you had a close relationship with someone there. Akaashi was in deep thought, when someone took his attention away.

" Hey Akaashi, you need to look at something, it's recent," Bokuto blurted showing the pictures to Akaashi, " it has a K&K engraved at the back of the building in an alleyway."

"Where's the alley way at, "Akaashi asks, " cause a month ago, their was a poker chip with the same K&K found in a crime-scene."

"I think it was Parkridge Ave."

Akaashi clicked his walky-talky, and leaned in to say something, " Hey guys, I think we got something."