A First Date: Daisuga

~~* January 11, 4:37 pm*~~

Daichi smiled at his phone as he took a sip of his pink frappe. He had gone to Latte~Bake the day before—and still went today despite the 95 percent chance of rain. Suga sometimes gave him free coffee (of course, that wasn't the real reason he wanted to go everyday).

Every time he saw Suga, his crush for him grew bigger. But today was the day he was going to ask Suga on a date! He was incredibly nervous since Suga was his first big crush so. He didn't really know what he was expecting.

He shakily typed out the message.

Daichi Sawamura (4:40 pm)
Hey Suga!

Sugawara Koushi (4:43 pm)
      Hey what's up :)

Alright Daichi, go slow. You don't want to rush things in case Suga rejects you or thinks your weird.

Daichi Sawamura (4:47 pm)
      Uh, do you want to go out. Like a date?

Well, not the worst line ever—could still use more work. I hope Suga actually likes me or else this is going to be weird.

Sugawara Koushi (4:50)
Oh, yeah sure! Maybe tonight we can get takeout and eat somewhere?

Wait. This is really happening! Suga actually wants to go out with me! I think I might pass out! Is this a dream—cause I hope it's not!

Daichi Sawamura (4:53)
      Great, 6 pm sound good?

Sugawara Koushi (4:55)
      Yep! Anyways gtg. customers here 😊

Suga went offline as Daichi sighed. He was happy Suga had accepted his date. Suga was the first guy he was actually interested in. Sure, he had small crushes with some guys and girls— but none as big as this one. It was like the string of fate that was pulling them closer each minute they were together.

He sat in his seat while reading past texts from Suga. He was smiling a little too much. It was not normal for Daichi to be this happy while on a VERY important mission. Yaku, a full trained officer, walked over to him.

"Why are you smiling?" Yaku questioned, noticing a change in his superior.

"Oh just my friend!" Daichi answered chuckling, blushing in the process.

"Are you sure," Yaku says squinting his eyes, then he gasped loudly, realizing the situation "you like someone!!"

"What no I-"

"Hey everyone, Daichi has a crush, Daichi has a crush!" Yaku exclaims in a singsong voice.

"Oh, Daichi with his guard down, huh." Nishinoya says mockingly.

"Ooohh, who's the lucky person!" Tanaka adds, his index finger and thumb holding his chin—showing that he was "thinking really hard".

"Guys, what the hell-" Daichi pleads.

"I would like to know as well." Asahi jumps in.

Soon about 3 or 4 officers start to rush in—even Bokuto and Akaashi.

"Okay, okay everyone settle down." Daichi says, trying to be calm before he goes berserk on someone. "Look, I may or may not have a tiny crush. And.. y'know maybe we're having a date tonight, I don't know."