Fun and Games: Iwaoi

~~*January 10, 10:46 am*~~

Oikawa had snuck into Iwaizumi's bedroom to wake him up from his nap. He had formed a good friendship with his bodyguard over the last few days (and a big crush along with it).

"BOO!!" Oikawa jumped on top of Iwa's bed, startling him.

"What the hell Assikawa!" Iwaizumi yells, pushing Oikawa off the bed, making the brunette laugh.

"I wanna do something fun Iwa-Chan!" Oikawa whines, placing his elbows on the bed as his chin rested on his hands.

"Fine, what is it?!" Iwa angrily yells, sitting up from his bed.

"I don't feel like partying so," Oikawa starts "let's go to the amusement park, just you and me!!"

" Sure whatever, as long as you stop yelling in my ear, I'm still tired." Iwaizumi says annoyed.

~~*12:45 pm*~~

Oikawa and Iwaizumi walk in front of the main entrance to the amusement park. Oikawa had a big smile on his face. He hadn't been to one ever since his he was 12.

"Come on, come on, let's go inside!!!" Oikawa yells, pulling on Iwa's arm to the ticket booth.

"Tickets please." The man in the booth said.

"Here you go," Oikawa says as he gave the money " 10 tickets please!"

"Thank for coming, we hope you enjoy your time here." said the worker in a monotone voice.

Oikawa dashes off while pulling Iwa with him. Something caught his eye as they were running though. A small, teal teddy bear hanged on one of  the booth games.

"Ooh a teal teddy bear," Oikawa abruptly stops " I've always tried to win one but, I never did though." Oikawa chuckles, unnoticeably lying through his teeth.

"Anyways, c'mon Iwa-Chan, let's go on that big ride!"

"Woah, slow down Shittykawa!" Iwaizumi yells.

In total, they went on 3 rides, and by the second one, Iwaizumi was already out of it. Oikawa on the other hand, missed having fun. Screaming, yelling, feeling the flips that go through your stomach when there's a drop. It feels like it's been forever. They sat on a bench eating hot dogs, cotton candy, and soda.

" So, my friend Maki, he was so crazy last night at th-" Oikawa stops because something unexpected had happened.

Iwaizumi wiped a little ketchup off of  Oikawa's mouth. Oikawa's crush for him grew a little bigger today. He smiled to cover up his flustered face.

" Oh s-sorry I um-" Iwaizumi was interrupted suddenly.

"No, no it's fine, anyways, lets go to the games Iwa-Chan!" Oikawa interrupts.

~~<<*Iwaizumi's POV*>>~~

They rushed to many different games. Duck hooking, ballon gun popping, water shooters. Until they got to a ring toss, where the teal teddy hung on the hooks as a prize.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ooh a teal teddy bear," Oikawa abruptly stops " I've always tried to win one but, I never did though." Oikawa chuckles, unnoticeably lying through his teeth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~