The Infiltartion Pt. 2

~~~<<*January 16, 10:00 am*>>~~~

Suga looked at Daichi with a shocked expression. Not in a million years could someone ever pull off his mask, and yet he was standing there frozen as a statue. He panicked a little, looking around the room for an escape. Suga did have a gun, but not time to shoot it.

Or maybe there is?

Noticing the new crows were still in the room, Suga grabbed Hinata by the shoulder, whom he assumed was the weakest. Hinata yelped at the pull and soon stood still when Suga put a gun to his head.

"If you step any closer to me, I'll bust his little brains out!!" Suga demanded in a booming voice.

Daichi put his weapon down with his hands up "Suga, I know you, you don't want to do this."

"You know nothing about me!" Suga screamed as Hinata struggled more.

Daichi looked at the officers around, signaling that he has the situation under control. "Yes, I know a lot of things about you."

He sighed as he continued "I know that you love tulips because they remind you of your parents, I know that your favorite pastry is croissants even though you've never wanted to go to Paris, I know how much you love the rain cause you said it looks like crystals falling from the sky."

"That's not me." Suga spoke in a low voice.

Before anyone could say anything, all they heard was a command "Kenma!"

More smoke filled the room yet again. But this time, Suga wasn't making a mistake anymore. He took Hinata to the room he was in before and locked him inside.

The rest of the gang had spilt up into different sections. Kuroo and Kenma going one way, while Atsumu and Sakusa went the other way. They couldn't be caught, not again. He noticed other people from the mafia were running. It seems they would either get caught or escape freely.

I'm so stupid! I'm so stupid! What was I thinking? Getting close with a police officer? Damn it, damn it, damn it!

As Suga gained his consciousness again, he saw Hinata trying to fight him off. It turned into a stupid yet dangerous kitty fight. Hinata tried to grab Suga's throat but Suga kicked back and escaped from his clutches. Hinata tackled him yet again in a straddle position.

Suga turned his attention to the bang on the door. It had been Kageyama. He rammed it multiple times. It opened. Suga grabbed his fallen gun to shoot. He wasn't planning on it being accurate. He was hoping for some kind of distraction. Instead, he got something better, a hit. Hinata fell to the floor with one simple bullet to the abdomen. Kageyama widened his eyes, pulling out his gun.

Ah so they were undercover. Dumb bastard. Couldn't even see through their stupid little 'we just want revenge' stories. I'm too naive to start being half as good as you were.

Suga shot again, hoping to get another hit. But he missed slightly. Kageyama made a grave mistake and started focusing on Hinata. He started to ball his eyes out as Hinata breathed hastily.

A latch to a sewer was underneath Suga as he carefully opened it and escaped successfully. At least that was what he thought.

~~~<<** With Kuroo and Kenma**>>~~~

Something about getting caught brought the two gamblers ecstasy. The adrenaline pumping through their brains was maximized to full capacity. Everything had fell into place perfectly.

Kuroo had said it was like playing Keidoro. The feeling of being chased brought joy and fun to his world. The possibilities of out running the tagger felt amazing. When you were tagged, it felt like everything you've worked for the whole round has now been defeated. Though it felt excruciating, you were the monster now. You could decide who is tagged and who is not. And the cycle would repeat again.

Kenma liked to describe it as playing Oni Gokko. Somebody was looking for you. Watching you. Feeling for you. They are searching where you whereabouts might be. It was an Oni finding you. It was able to have power and control over you. Depending what the game rules might've been, the first or the last is always the next monster to find you. And the cycle would repeat again.

The couple laughed at each other as they were hurdled into separate cars. They didn't care that they had a mafia or gang to take care of. Kuroo and Kenma, 'The most mysterious gambling couple in Tokyo', are not so mysterious anymore. They were selfish, brutal, and crazy. Everyone's eyes were on them now. Pity and hate would be placed upon the two.

But just like Keidoro and Oni Gokko, even if you were caught, it wouldn't be the end of the story. You were the monster next round.

~~~<**With Atsumu and Sakusa**>~~~

He felt his hand being pulled by the force of Sakusa's. Atsumu didn't have the heart to tell him then and there that he was an undercover cop. But that didn't mean his feelings for him weren't real. He pushed back to reality once again.

"C'mon Atsumu! There's an escape right around here!" Sakusa pulled him even more, almost making a blood vessel burst.

Around the corner in which they were running, a backup team surrounded them. He tried to turn back but the other side caught up with him already. Sakusa was ready to beat the shit out of everyone when Atsumu stopped him.

"Don't hurt him!" Atsumu shouted, commanding the other officers that he had control of the situation.

Atsumu gently went to hug him. Sakusa never like physical touch. But he accepted it this time. He and Atsumu would be out in jail soon enough. But at that moment, time stopped. It was like there was a break in the universe and it felt like everything wasn't real. In a flash, Atsumu pulled away, but not before saying his last words.

"I'm sorry." And Atsumu walked over to the other officers and one by one, they started to arrest him.

Sakusa laughed in disbelief "Ha! This-what? Atsumu, you were part of this too!"

"No," Atsumu shook his head "I was never. I used this as a disguise to find the base you were at."

He laughed more, each time was more chaotic, but each time a tear rolled down "You-you bastard! I trusted you! Was everything we shared together really a lie!"

"You have to understand that, it was not! I felt every emotion I had for you, but I can't let it get in the way of what we had to do."

Sakusa buckled to his knees. His hands were behind his back. The breath in him almost slipped out from beneath him. It was pitiful honestly. To think they didn't even suspect them as something else other than some random person wanting to join a mafia.

How could this have been? Why didn't I see it? Of course he was gonna leave and betray me. They always do.

The officers ordered him to stand as he was brought out of the room. He was put up the sewer top and into the streets. A crowd had formed out into the streets but he dared to look none in the eye.

Atsumu felt an immense amount of guilt. Even if it was for justices, it never took away what Sakusa and him shared. It would never. This mission was difficult, from start to finish. He was so glad it was over.

A/n: Thank god this chapter is done! There are still more but I'm glad I could get this one in.