Recover: All endings

~~~<<**January 17**>>~~~

~Love~

Iwaizumi held Oikawa's hand as they sat in the ambulance together. He was sound asleep as Iwa was glad he could at least hear his heartbeat. He couldn't believe this had happened. Iwaizumi felt like he failed as a bodyguard and as Oikawa's "friend". He could never, ever recover from this.

He had heard that another cop under cover was shot and sent to the hospital. Iwa wished the best for him and his companions.

He sighed as he looked at sleeping Oikawa. He found comfort to know he was going to be okay. There was definitely going to be an issue with Mr. Oikawa but, that can wait. Iwa could be fired and lose his job. But right now, that didn't matter at all.

Before he fell asleep, Oikawa said that he knew his father wasn't waiting for him for ransom. He only cared about his money and his son wasn't worth giving away thousands of dollars. Even though it was his only family. Iwaizumi offered to let him stay in his home. He would be able to pay for therapy, medical bills, and schooling. Whatever Oikawa needed, Iwiazumi provided.

Love had won this time. Mr. Oikawa didn't show love, the mafia gang couldn't show love, no one in Oikawa's friend group showed love. Everything was fake. But Iwa hoped to be more than a bodyguard when it was mostly over.

~Game~

Kuroo didn't like to get too deep into things. But Kenma sometimes liked to. When things were said or things were done, Kenma knew what to say or do. Sometimes he'd say, "Its better to stay silent on some occasions". Other times he'd say "Intervention is sometimes the best thing to do".

When the two were arrested, Kenma didn't know what to say this time. He knew they were going to be charged of murder, theft, gun handling. Everything had fallen disastrously in place. All the chaos led back to him. It always did.

Kenma remembered the fond moment of meeting Kuroo. A gambling session, led to more hookups, led to official relationships, led to dropouts, which eventually led to the mafia. Everything Kenma had done, was always for Kuroo. Every terrible path that he took was because of Kuroo.

But at the same time, Kuroo was someone who cared for him. He loved him for whatever might've been his flaws. Most people in this world who were like that were hard to find. No body cared for him as much as Kuroo did. No one.

Sitting in the car. Kenma reevaluated the situation. Maybe this was a good thing. A way to have even more fun than he had ever before. Sure, he'd play along as the sad guilty bad guy. But it'll all be over soon. This game that him and Kuroo were playing, was over. No more chasing, no more risks, no more demands. Maybe he would be able to stay with the him.

Even if Kuroo managed to get a full house, Kenma would destroy him with his royal flush.

~Foolishness~

Daichi approaches the cell, spotting the mess of grey hair against the metal of the doors, his back turned towards the officer.

If Suga notices he's there, he doesn't show it.

"I didn't want to believe it was you."

Suga's pauses for a moment. "Surprise."

"I'm trying to understand it all," Daichi says, stepping closer to the cell. He was never scared of Suga- even after he knew his secret. "But I don't. Help me understand."